wisconsin looks bad.

fmlizard

Reaction score
It’s a grim day around here but let’s at least celebrate that the skunks are as low as they have been in 10+ years.

They have been on a slow decline ever since they believed Graham Mertz is a Big Ten QB and it looks like the dam could break into a losing season.

If the Gophers can get at least one of the next two, the suddenly soft-looking final 5 games could bring a run.

It’s a grim day around here but let’s at least celebrate that the skunks are as low as they have been in 10+ years.

They have been on a slow decline ever since they believed Graham Mertz is a Big Ten QB and it looks like the dam could break into a losing season.

If the Gophers can get at least one of the next two, the suddenly soft-looking final 5 games could bring a ru
Do we re-title this thread when we lose to the skunks 😏

We should own both trophies that matter after this season. Stinkers like today don't give me confidence.

We should own both trophies that matter after this season. Stinkers like today don't give me confidence.
Iowa's defense is still a defense that can win games all on its own though.

Their offense may stink but today we saw how defense can win you games ...

If the Gophers can get at least one of the next two, the suddenly soft-looking final 5 games could bring a run.
They are bad. I had to listen to that train wreck of a game while scooping out 2500 pounds of sand from my basement flooding. This might be one of the worst badger teams I’ve seen in quite some time. I guess it was bound to happen eventually but they are really stinky. I’ve been a Mertz apologist and I’m done with that experiment. He looks like Ryan leaf in the pros💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

It’s really just 3 problems. The offense sucks, the defense sucks and the coaching staff sucks. I’ll endure the pain of watching this crap because it’s a tradition on Saturday but damn, I’m starting to pine for the Nebraska game so we can watch a close one. Mother$!&@?”

We look BAD!

On offense we did. The defense played a pretty fair game today. They did get worn down at the end from being on the field so much.

We’re tied for first in the division with five other teams, and Bucky isn’t one of them!

WI has lacked intensity and concentration in multiple games for the last few years under Chryst.
This year's team is very inexperienced on defense but there is no excuse for the poor performance of the offense except that the offense mirrors the apathetic and phlegmatic demeanor of the HC.
I watched NWA against PSU yesterday and they are becoming a very tough team. They lack skilled players but I would not be at all surprised to see them beat an apathetic WI team.

WI has lacked intensity and concentration in multiple games for the last few years under Chryst.
This year's team is very inexperienced on defense but there is no excuse for the poor performance of the offense except that the offense mirrors the apathetic and phlegmatic demeanor of the HC.
I watched NWA against PSU yesterday and they are becoming a very tough team. They lack skilled players but I would not be at all surprised to see them beat an apathetic WI team.
There is a great excuse for the poor performance of the offense.

An offense that usually has multiple draft picks on O Line and at running back has only one really good running back and maybe the 3-4th best o line in the west.

Is this box score right? Wisconsin had 2 yards rushing on 24 attempts?

Sounds like coach Dorito sold out to stop the run. Wisconsin couldn’t move ball consistently through air. Mix in some penalties and turnovers.

If you’re approaching the Illinois game as the Minnesota OC, do you commit to the run?

Top Bottom