Wisconsin linebacker Herbig enters the draft

When Ratzlaff was deciding sports, the belief was that it was either gophers for hockey or badgers - is there any thought that he might try to transfer to the good side of the river if he is planning on pursuing hockey?
I haven't heard anything but I'm not sure we'd take him back at this point. I'm guessing we've moved on in terms of recruiting. Hockey only has so many spots available.

Last edited:

I haven't heard anything but I'm not sure we'd take him back at this point. I'm guessing we've moved on in terms of recruiting. Hockey only has so many spots available.
We'd could definitely take him, we've got a senior and junior who've never seen the ice this season. It'd be hard to crack the top 7 here.

When Ratzlaff was deciding sports, the belief was that it was either gophers for hockey or badgers - is there any thought that he might try to transfer to the good side of the river if he is planning on pursuing hockey?
I hope not. The team is fine as is no need to waste scholarship money on a guy who is trying to get back into hockey.

Top Bottom