Wisconsin/Illinois

maroonfive

Reaction score
What happened to the Badgers? 10-7 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They seem to be going in the wrong direction as a program. The student section was half empty at the start of the game. I thought they were the cream of the crop as far as fan support. I guess not.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!

What happened to the Badgers? 10-7 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. They seem to be going in the wrong direction as a program. The student section was half empty at the start of the game. I thought they were the cream of the crop as far as fan support. I guess not.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!

This is true for nearly any college athletic event at the start of the game. I hate Wisky as much as anyone but that has nothing to do with bad fan support.

This is true for nearly any college athletic event at the start of the game. I hate Wisky as much as anyone but that has nothing to do with bad fan support.

These refs are horrible

I don't know the official policy, but it looks like Wisconsin students are admitted to the game one by one and ushered to their seats. At least that's what it looked like to me in 2010.

Top Bottom