Wisconsin game weather

Usually at this point, roughly 72 hours out they are usually pretty much in sync. I find it unique for this Saturday there is such a wide percentage margin.

Mostly I use Accuweather "Day of" events (ie golf) because at that point their app works well and seems to be pretty spot on when forecasting hourly weather. Tracking the precip for the Ohio St game, they nailed it.
No Farmer’s Almanac?

Clouds will clear out and skies should be mostly sunny by kickoff. The only small issue today could be the wind. The wind will switch to the northwest around noon with a 10-15 mph breeze throughout the game.

My sources say it will be a little dusty pregame—may be some eye irritation during senior day recognition. A slight breeze will move the dust and make it a great day to take back an axe

With a sunset at 4:35 PM we'll be well under the lights in the second half.

No need to switch sidelines to catch an errant ray of sunshine.

Although kicking off the season with The OH-IO State was big in that moment, one doesn't need Coach's "one game championship season" mantra to know this game is bigger, and whether fair or not will end up defining the season.

I'm glad the elements will not be a factor for this one. It's supposed to be cold at the end of November and we'll have it.

Maybe with the combination of the later start and denser air we'll get a decibel or two more out of The 12th Man when needed. Guessing Chryst will want to deflate the crowd as soon as possible. Up to the Gophers to give the fans the juice to participate. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom