Wisconsin game it is time to break out the gold tops for uniform selection

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Gold tops should be for special and meaningful games in the future for this program. We need to wear the gold tops against Wisconsin. Wear gold to the game if you can.
Gold tops maroon pants that is what I am hoping for.

Gold tops should be for special and meaningful games in the future for this program. We need to wear the gold tops against Wisconsin. Wear gold to the game if you can.
Gold tops maroon pants that is what I am hoping for.
It was okay to dress like trash when you played like trash. I hope we have more self respect now that we are winning.

I don't care what we wear. Just beat 'em!

I would like to see the Gophers go all to a all black look. Similar to what Baylor wore against Oklahoma.

I'll take:
a) Maroon over Gold
b) Gold over Maroon

No white, no black, no all-gold, no all-maroon, and no jump around after the third quarter.

I'll take:
a) Maroon over Gold
b) Gold over Maroon

No white, no black, no all-gold, no all-maroon, and no jump around after the third quarter.

Me too. Maroon and Gold one on top and one on bottom.

I'm fine with maroon tops and gold pants, I suggested Gold Jersey's because they say Minnesota on the back instead of just the players names.
This team is starting to build a family and that having the team name becomes a little more meaningful when there doing that.
Maroon tops gold pants were good against Nebraska. I don't really want to see any all yellow combination.

Wonder if the marketing department will whip up a Maroon out against Wisconsin. That way the entire stadium can look red on tv. I'm calling it now...

I'd like all black and gold, or even black and maroon. Both look good. Let the kids have some fun.

I'll take: a) Maroon over Gold b) Gold over Maroon No white, no black, no all-gold, no all-maroon, and no jump around after the third quarter.

How about we just beat Wisconsin? Who cares what they wear if they win?

Love when people get obstinate about uniform discussion, it's ok to discuss satorial matters and be a man.

I'm fine with maroon tops and gold pants, I suggested Gold Jersey's because they say Minnesota on the back instead of just the players names.
This team is starting to build a family and that having the team name becomes a little more meaningful when there doing that.
Maroon tops gold pants were good against Nebraska. I don't really want to see any all yellow combination.

Gold is great but the gold jerseys are ugly.

How about we just beat Wisconsin? Who cares what they wear if they win?

Right, we understand that beating bucky is preferable. There are several existing threads on that topic. This thread is about uniforms.

That too, but its fun just talking about anything Gopher football right now. Love it!!!

No, you're right! It just gets annoying seeing the same posters complain about uni's week in, week out. It's not about us, it's about what the players want. That's all. But, yes, pretty much anything Gopher football related at this point is great to discuss! Especially with the bye week! Hindsight, maybe I should just avoid Uni threads.... :)

Am I the only one that likes the all-gold jerseys?

I don't remember all gold. I remember all yellow.:rolleyes:

I love the uniform threads by the way. If it were up to me I'd go with maroon top-gold bottom.

No, you're right! It just gets annoying seeing the same posters complain about uni's week in, week out. It's not about us, it's about what the players want. That's all. But, yes, pretty much anything Gopher football related at this point is great to discuss! Especially with the bye week! Hindsight, maybe I should just avoid Uni threads.... :)

Then why would you click on a uniform thread?

Must be your dark side.:cool02:

for me

1. gold on gold
2. maroon tops, gold pants
3. gold tops maroon pants
4. white on white
5. maroon on maroon
6. maroon tops white pants
7. Gold tops white pants
8. white top maroon pants
9. white tops gold pants

i think i would like gold on gold for all away games if that is legal instead of white, with maroon tops gold pants for all home games, like basketball but reverse

http://media.mlive.com/detroit/photo/2012/11/11911169-standard.jpg

that is by far the best uni combo

Wonder if the marketing department will whip up a Maroon out against Wisconsin. That way the entire stadium can look red on tv. I'm calling it now...

I'd like all black and gold, or even black and maroon. Both look good. Let the kids have some fun.

Yeah, let's wear Iowa's uniforms for the game. That ought to confuse the #$%@$#%#^&* out of Wisconsin.

Sounds reasonable.

Yeah, let's wear Iowa's uniforms for the game. That ought to confuse the #$%@$#%#^&* out of Wisconsin.

Iowa wears uniforms with a M on the helmet and Minnesota across the front of the jersey?

I you meant all-gold uniforms the answer should be yes.

Answer is no, cuz I think they're awesome

I love the all gold

11911169-standard.jpg

We should get black jerseys. Kind of like Arizona State has.

ASU_football_black.JPG

I would not be appose to an all black jersey on occasion so the players and recruits can enjoy it. It isn't something that should happen more than once a year though.

Top Bottom