Wisconsin fan booted from Northwestern game after racist gesture

Surprising level of ignorance in today's climate. Dude will be lucky if he isn't kicked out of school as well. Although, I guess it depends on if that violates their student code of conduct.

I remember that UCLA student getting away with worse in like 2011 or whatever.
What makes you think he is a current UWM student?

Surprising level of ignorance in today's climate. Dude will be lucky if he isn't kicked out of school as well. Although, I guess it depends on if that violates their student code of conduct.
What makes you think he is a current UWM student?
I think that's a reasonable assumption?
The Chicago area has a large population of skunk alumni. It's a reasonable to assume he's a recent grad living and working in the Chicagoland also.
According to wisconsin, he's neither a current student nor an employee of the University. They have blocked him from buying tickets through their ticketing platform, so they know who he is, although they aren't naming him as far as I have seen.

Wisconsin fan who made racist gesture. . .

Exactly the kind of response to be expected from a guy whose moniker comes from a fictitious hockey goon.
I don’t always agree with his politics but with a moniker from Slap Shot and his love for Dangerous Toys, he always gets a pass from me.

Does Illinois still have that dancing chief?
Chief Illiniwek was cancelled back in 2007 after several votes where the Student body wanted to keep him, fans in general wanted to keep him and the remnants of the Illini Nation (Including the Chief) were very much in support of keeping him as the mascot confirming that any protesters do not represent their tribe. Interestingly the tribe was was relocated form Peoria to Oklahoma back in 1800s by the US government. Ultimately the University board replaced Chief anyway to avoid conflict with NCAA(and sooth their soft, guilt ridden consciences).

...So my buddy tells me - a big Illini fan that still wears the Chief, in some form(ebay), to every Illini game he attends. He is still pissed.

Last edited:

I don’t always agree with his politics but with a moniker from Slap Shot and his love for Dangerous Toys, he always gets a pass from me.
Sorry, I saw the word 'astute' there used in a reference that seemed a little surreal, I guess it could have been sarcasm from T-Bone and if it was, I missed it. My bad.

Love the moniker though, one of my best employees goes by T-Bone! Sometimes a nickname just sticks and you have to embrace it!

Top Bottom