Wisconsin fan booted from Northwestern game after racist gesture

And the guy to his right is clapping....:mad::(

I do believe the guy clapping is actually watching the game encouraging the players.
hope you are right but no one else seems to be clapping including the badger fan next to him and his view seems obstructed by the idiot.

Stay classy WI. One of the many reasons I dislike their fans.

I believe USAF made an astute observation and said what many us were thinking.
Putting all politics aside, if you ever find yourself typing that statement you're probably on shaky ground.

As to your point, you think it's astute to shoehorn racism with politics? Does putting ketchup on french fries seem like a radical new idea to you too?

I'm sure many of you were thinking it. It's all you think about. It's what you'd think about when you read anything, react to anything, every discussion that even tangentially involves race becomes a political issue. Every. Single. One. So yes, I realize the board's favorite welfare recipient is obsessed with Trump. I also realized that there is another collection of idiots waiting, desperately, to shoehorn Trump into every last discussion. It's pathetic.

Quality thread. Does the winner of NW and Wisconsin play Minnesota next?

I thought the WI fan in question was Spaulding until I saw him here

Typical ignorant immature probably drunk skunk fan. This is not atypical, this is their norm.

Typical ignorant immature probably drunk skunk fan. This is not atypical, this is their norm.
Did all of the other ignorant immature probably drunk skunk WI student fans get kicked out too. If not, then appears to be an isolated incident and not the norm. It's a bit over-the-top to make such a generalization about WI students. I've attended a few WI football and basketball games while my kids were attending WI and never saw abhorrent behavior from the students.

Exactly the kind of response to be expected from a guy whose moniker comes from a fictitious hockey goon.

Surprising level of ignorance in today's climate. Dude will be lucky if he isn't kicked out of school as well. Although, I guess it depends on if that violates their student code of conduct.

I remember that UCLA student getting away with worse in like 2011 or whatever.

Last edited:

Top Bottom