Wisconsin and TCU not included in EA Sports College Football in 2023

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

Clearly this is the end of Wisconsin football as we know it!
I wonder what drove schools like Wisconsin and TCU to not want to be included in the game?

Not sure how all the NIL stuff will work with a game like this but would think the players would potentially stand to get some profit from this if EA bases the initial rosters off of the college teams the way they used to.

I wonder what drove schools like Wisconsin and TCU to not want to be included in the game?

Not sure how all the NIL stuff will work with a game like this but would think the players would potentially stand to get some profit from this if EA bases the initial rosters off of the college teams the way they used to.
They felt it would be unfair to the players since the players don't get a cut:

But how that would even work sounds crazy complicated.

Also it is possible those schools are now included, the sources for all this seem old.

Even so... Wisconsin is OVER.*

*version 1,134,821

Wonder if they'll put in some sort of generic replacement that's not Wisconsin (but it's obviously Wisconsin).

I will for sure buy the game. I still play the last one. Guess we get the Axe every year by default?

Minnesota will now end the digital season with westontin, a generic red and white non-licensed team with a run-filled playbook. At the end of the game, the Gophers chop down the goalposts at EA Sports Stadium Version C. It still smells of urine.

Top Bottom