Wisconsin a 2:30pm BOOM!

I'm genuinely shocked that the league office let the Old Oaken Bucket be played at the same time as Michigan-Ohio State.

that puts the Gophers up against the final two Prep Bowl games - Class 3A and 5A.

Might be doing a lot of channel-flipping depending on how the Gopher game is going.

Certainly the pressure will be on to keep The Axe for this one.

Do we storm the field if victorious?

Ummmm..... yeaahhhhh...... could you show up at 2:30 on Saturday? That'd be great.

Tickets for the game and Duck beer ready to go, it would be nice end this tough season on a high note with the Axe in hand and a bowl game.

Second question. Do we play "Jump Around" if we win?
Pre song annoucement can be heard.
The sound guy changed his best. I remember this game so clearly, he had the crowd in his hands the entire game and put the perfect exclamation point on the evening. Not as much at stake and I don't know if another Gopher home game will ever compete with 2019 Penn State, but this was the second best game in my season ticket holding career. So much fun.

The sound guy changed his best. I remember this game so clearly, he had the crowd in his hands the entire game and put the perfect exclamation point on the evening. Not as much at stake and I don't know if another Gopher home game will ever compete with 2019 Penn State, but this was the second best game in my season ticket holding career. So much fun.
He/ they did such an excellent job. I had so much fun that game!

Last edited:

Howdy. New to this message board and to be honest not a huge Gopher fan, but it's growing on me. Moved up here from South Texas about 10 years ago. I'm finally getting around to going to a Gopher game next Saturday against Wisconsin. Are there any pregame festivities or traditions I need to check out.

Any chance they can play Wisconsin on Saturday and move Ohio State to next weekend? 50 degrees this week, mid 20s by next week.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I had to sell my tickets to this game. Am I upset? Yes.

Top Bottom