Wisco student section vs. Iowa

TubbytownUSA

Banned
Reaction score
I hope some people just saw how many people are there in regards to students. Not even close to half at kickoff.

Now stop ripping on our students.

Two things contribute to that. First they would rather drink longer then being there on time. Second, they only allow students to enter in two entrances and it is painfully slow getting them through. You have people that show up 10-15 minutes before kickoff and they dont get to their seats until the ball has been kicked.

yeah pretty sad...it'll fill up though their all just to hung over. apparently they don't care what BB wants.

Two things contribute to that. First they would rather drink longer then being there on time. Second, they only allow students to enter in two entrances and it is painfully slow getting them through. You have people that show up 10-15 minutes before kickoff and they dont get to their seats until the ball has been kicked.

You sound like an enabler.

why on earth would a badger fan be on a gopher message board while his team is playing the hawkeyes?

I noticed the same thing at kick off- but it filled up completely pretty fast after that, didn't it?

These factors affect the arrival time of students more at Minnesota than Wisconsin. At Minnesota there is more drinking adjacent to the stadium, and much longer lines to enter. Also- the seats are larger at TCF, so there is the apperance of empty seats when the student section is full.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit posting about this stupid topic.

Stop ripping on the students?????

No. Just because other school's students are late doesn't mean we can't be disappointed when our students show up late.

Get to the game on time please.

No. Just because other school's students are late doesn't mean we can't be disappointed when our students show up late.

Dumb. I've been there an hour plus early every game.

Yep ... and I'm not even of the belief that our student section has been that bad ... but arguing that the Wisky section is bad too isn't much of a reason for people to stop the ripping of ours!

Top Bottom