Wis. Message Board

FrogDung

Reaction score
Anyone out there knows any Wis. message board, so i can go and heckle Wisky folks. We shoud all get together and try to take over Wis. message board one day.

Anyone out there knows any Wis. message board, so i can go and heckle Wisky folks. We shoud all get together and try to take over Wis. message board one day.

Why would we try to take it over for a day? I'd be annoyed if they did that to us. Their football board is pretty slow in March.

Sounds like something an idiotic Iowa or Wisky fan would do. You want to act like a Hawkeye or Badger, go live there. Dumb.

If you do decide to be an immature idiot....google is your friend.

This is a lame idea. Don't stoop to their level.

re:

Listen to these guys! Do something highly intellectual like start a thread about which fanbase you hate the most.

I shall not waste one moment of my life visiting a Wiskey board. Period.

Buckyville.com. Now don't make me regret this, son.

I have the same rule when it comes to other teams boards as I do my friends hot girlfriends.....look and enjoy all I want, but hands off.

Top Bottom