Winfield to the Bucs

Has anyone heard anything about Tyler? Character concerns my foot.

We've been laughing at the Packers thus far, but i wouldn't put it past shit-luck for them to look at Ty with one of their next couple picks and get a steal.

*To be clear, while i would HATE it personally, Ty getting to play just a short plane hop away from home and with a HOF QB wouldn't be probably a worst case scenario for him.

Why do you think that Tampa Bay is bad?
They gave up the third most passing yards in the league last year. They have no talent on defense and their defense coordinator Todd Bowles has had a bottom 5 defense in points allowed for the past 5 years in a row. Bad situation for a rookie to develop in.

We've been laughing at the Packers thus far, but i wouldn't put it past shit-luck for them to look at Ty with one of their next couple picks and get a steal.

*To be clear, while i would HATE it personally, Ty getting to play just a short plane hop away from home and with a HOF QB wouldn't be probably a worst case scenario for him.

Believe me. I'm one of those rare Gopher/Packer fan combos and I've been laughing at the Packers. It looks like their young coach wants to install the Flying Wedge offense. Tyler Johnson is ranked way to high for the Packers to achieve the level of reach required for them to consider picking him. I'm guessing the second-best WR at Wisconsin-River Falls is on their radar.

But back to Winfield. Great for him. I don't follow the pro game like I used to, but I will keep up with him. One of my favorite all-time Gophers. He's been just a joy to watch. Great athlete who is well-schooled and fundamentally sound.

Top Bottom