Win and win the right way.

WolfontheProwl

Reaction score
I am not so sure I care who the new coach for the Gophers will be. Each person discussed or linked to this job has positives and negatives. In the end its will they win and can they lead a college team the way it is supposed to be led. Good luck to whomever is hired because it doesnt matter if the fans like the hire or not in the end if he wins and keeps the program out of major problems he will be well liked when it matters. If he loses it doesnt matter if he is liked or not when he is actually hired he wont be liked anyway.

Just win.

I am not so sure I care who the new coach for the Gophers will be. Each person discussed or linked to this job has positives and negatives. In the end its will they win and can they lead a college team the way it is supposed to be led. Good luck to whomever is hired because it doesnt matter if the fans like the hire or not in the end if he wins and keeps the program out of major problems he will be well liked when it matters. If he loses it doesnt matter if he is liked or not when he is actually hired he wont be liked anyway.

Just win.

Amen to that. Whoever comes in here needs to start by picking up castoffs from the BigTen Helmet schools. Guys who have some talent and will play every game with a chip on their shoulder. Coach the hell out of these kids and start to build your base. Pretty soon you start to steal a few recruits from the helmet schools and you coach the hell out of those kids. Keep doing things the right way, put a good fun product on the field in front of a full stadium and now you are Oregon.

Speaking of Oregon. Remember when we played them in that wonderful Sun Bowl game. Two rising programs who both looked like they were headed somewhere. Boy how things have changed.

Top Bottom