Wills' butt

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
They may have to make a rules change. From behind, it looks like Wills is playing both RT and RG at the same time.

Low Pete, low :eek:

On a serious note, I'm glad to see the kid stepped up his game this week, he was sound today. Also, glad to see hes so much healthier since coming to campus, can't wait to see how his body changes from the time he came on campus to when he leaves. Hopefully it sets him up for a much more fulfilling life and good health.

I watched a bunch of replays in slow mo and Wills had a good game...especially pass protect in space. Stommes looked good too.

Best O Line Game in 3 years in my opinion. Now if we just had a back that could get to the second level.

I see posts asking for Grey at QB....not me, I want Grey at RB...he is clearly our best runner and put Stoudimire back there for sweeps and reverses.

Low Pete, low :eek:

On a serious note, I'm glad to see the kid stepped up his game this week, he was sound today. Also, glad to see hes so much healthier since coming to campus, can't wait to see how his body changes from the time he came on campus to when he leaves. Hopefully it sets him up for a much more fulfilling life and good health.

I agree, Wills had a pretty damn good game. Nice to see after his subpar outings so far this year. Brew just might prove that sticking with the same OL for the longhaul pays dividends.

Wills actually looked smaller today

Check the film from game #1 to this game....I think he has lost some weight. I wonder if the hot weather over the last two weeks has made him drop a few lbs. Doogie, can you get any facts about this?

as i said last week....PATIENCE! Take it from somebody who really knows this kid! Its about to happen right soon if not already. Give him credit for putting in all the hard work for losing over 50 lbs., learning a new system with new teammates and making a difficult transition from JC to D-1A. Trust me, his heart bleeds gopher gold!

as i said last week....PATIENCE! Take it from somebody who really knows this kid! Its about to happen right soon if not already. Give him credit for putting in all the hard work for losing over 50 lbs., learning a new system with new teammates and maaking a difficult transition from JC to D-1A. Trust me, his heart bleeds gopher gold and he wants it to happen MORE than you will ever know! Am I little bias here? Probably...most dads are!

as i said last week....PATIENCE! Take it from somebody who really knows this kid! Its about to happen right soon if not already. Give him credit for putting in all the hard work for losing over 50 lbs., learning a new system with new teammates and maaking a difficult transition from JC to D-1A. Trust me, his heart bleeds gopher gold and he wants it to happen MORE than you will ever know! Am I little bias here? Probably...most dads are!

Ha! Let him know the hard work he has put in to improve is paying off and we appreciate it. I know Coach Davis thought a lot of him and the whole staff must be behind his upside to stick with him through some of the learning curve early this year. There are a lot of guys on this team that started their college careers with some bad performances and are now top-flight performers and leaders on the team (e.g., Lee Campbell). If Wills can make it happen at the RT spot, there is no telling what our offense can do.

Are you really his dad? Pretty cool. He had a real nice game Saturday.

I thought he looked alot better this week too. I imagine it takes awhile to acclimate to so much change. I was also happy to see success with Stommes in as well. bodes well for the future.

Top Bottom