Willis Status?

Wouldn't expect to see any updates on his status until sometime tomorrow at the earliest.

Depends on when he tested positive, and whether he can produce (I think) 2 negative tests.

But, considering that case numbers are dropping and hospitalization numbers are going down, as long as he is fully vaccinated, he probably only will have to sit out 5 days.

Depends on when he tested positive, and whether he can produce (I think) 2 negative tests.

But, considering that case numbers are dropping and hospitalization numbers are going down, as long as he is fully vaccinated, he probably only will have to sit out 5 days.
If they did the test Friday, Wednesday would be five days, I'm just spit balling here, but I would assume the team flew back Thursday after game and would have been tested upon arrival in the Twin Cities

If they did the test Friday, Wednesday would be five days, I'm just spit balling here, but I would assume the team flew back Thursday after game and would have been tested upon arrival in the Twin Cities
I like the way you think.

The willi's just fine. Thanks for asking.

What’s the teams record without Willis this year?

Ben said on KFAN today that he could play, depending on if he’s physically up to it.

If he is not 100%, I say let him sit out and get back to full strength.

as we saw when Battle was fighting some illness, it's not easy to go out and perform when you feel like sh*t on a stick.

If he is not 100%, I say let him sit out and get back to full strength.

as we saw when Battle was fighting some illness, it's not easy to go out and perform when you feel like sh*t on a stick.
Loewe played very well during the Rutger's game.

Just need to be more gritty.
I was promised grit preseason. Thought we might be the grittiest team in the conference. Or at least the 5 state area. We’ve been out-gritted by teams north, south, east and west of the Mississippi, out-gritted by teams from mountains and plains, from oceans and the Ozarks. I’m not happy and the lack of grit is truly alarming.

I was promised grit preseason. Thought we might be the grittiest team in the conference. Or at least the 5 state area. We’ve been out-gritted by teams north, south, east and west of the Mississippi, out-gritted by teams from mountains and plains, from oceans and the Ozarks. I’m not happy and the lack of grit is truly alarming.
But we're grittier than New Jersey, so not all is lost.

Top Bottom