Will you shed tears on September 12th?

Will tears be shed by you on 9/12/09?

• Yes

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 36.1%

• Total voters
I will have a box of Kleenex for clean up.............................of my tears

I won't be crying, it'll just be raining on my face.

Are you kidding me! I cried last night when they announced the winner of the So You Think You Can Dance contest. Of course I'll cry on 9-12, especially after several pre-game Summits and standing next to my favorite former Goldy for the first game in the new stadium. I hope they hand out Gopher hankies.

Will I cry?

Only if they find some new excruciating way to lose. You think you've seen it all, but the Gophers never disappoint.

Probably not, but I'm sure I'll have "the chills" big time and will feel quite emotional. I agree...if and when the Rose Bowl bid finally comes, then I just might have a tear or two. No balling or making a scene though.
:eek:'Making a scene' doesn't even begin to describe what I will go through when we finally get to Pasadena. I just hope I will still have a job, my freedom, and a girl to go home to when the dust settles after that blessed day!

2yl74wo.jpg

Who knows if ill cry on that day...

I know i will shed a happy tear when Weber kneels the ball, and then the leads the team racing to the badger sideline to grab our axe.

Tear just at the thought...

Top Bottom