Will you be renewing your FB season tickets

Will you be renewing your seasons FB tix in 2017 given the current situation?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Go Men's BB!

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not if Coyle and Kaler are still around.

not if the dilly bar man is around

Coyle needs to step up and tell the staff, no way we going to San Diego
dismiss the 10 players
tell the rest of the 120 to get stay or leave, up to you
fire the dilly bar man and staff

****ing start from scratch--would kill come back??

Yep I am, buyers market for great locations. This too shall pass.

not if the dilly bar man is around

Coyle needs to step up and tell the staff, no way we going to San Diego
dismiss the 10 players
tell the rest of the 120 to get stay or leave, up to you
fire the dilly bar man and staff

****ing start from scratch--would kill come back??

"Um... we fired your former staff but do you want to return as HC Jerry?

As it stands, no. How to voice displeasure with this whole process than to hit em in the wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to drop the forced donation for at least next year. Even if they bring in Tony Dungy.

Hard to say. My two tickets are not a drop in the bucket when considering my overall financial standing. I've been paying for them since the team was at it's lowest. But I continue to buy my season tickets. I do this instead of taking an international vacation. I watched (and paid) to see the team win one game several years back. Still held onto my tickets.....because Gophers football is my favorite team. Still withstood the massive ticket price increases thrust upon the loyal season ticket holders recently.

But it still seems like the University is willing to throw the teams under the bus without a second thought. There is no basis for some of the accusations.....yet the higher-ups are willing to torpedo the teams without any factual information. I'm not condoning rape......but this is a program that is finally working it's way back to middling relevence......and this will blow up that momentum.....based upon an opinion laced report by the EOAA and a spineless President/AD.

How can they expect anyone to continue supporting this weak stance?

I am undecided and will be waiting to see what happens to Coyle, Kaler and TC. I have little confidence in any of them and feel it's time to get effective leadership which has been lacking for years.
You nailed it. But leadership seems lacking in more places than football programs. I'm leaning against renewing because I think this disaster will derail the football program for years. No conference championship in 50 years - and now this! It all makes the Fargo Dome look good.

This is Claeys fault? How?

It's technically possibly not his fault. The program is blowing up and will need to be pulled back together. Claeys will forever be associated with this so the black spot is on him, whether he deserves it or not. A major rebuild of the entire program will be needed here after this is all over. The quickest way to rebuild will be to start with a clean slate. Claeys must go. Any other path will be a waste of time.

Rumor is washburn Mcreavy is in talks with TCF to takeover naming rights...

Regular home game attender since 2011. Season ticket holder since 2013. If this is now the new norm for players addressing their grievances, I'm not willing to risk putting down a bunch of money on season tickets if there's a chance the whole team will boycott football activities whenever they feel wronged. I can find dozens of other things to do on nice fall Saturdays.

Top Bottom