Will you be renewing your FB season tickets

Will you be renewing your seasons FB tix in 2017 given the current situation?

• Yes

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Go Men's BB!

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruggers

Reaction score
If all the players suspensions/expulsions are carried out and the current administration remains in tact, will you still be renewing your season tickets in 2017?

My vote is strongly trending no so the count is 1 for no

I had tickets in 2015. Did not renew for 2016. Moved to twin cities and plan on getting season tickets in 2017. This has not changed that for me.

yes, I plan on it. It is not easy being a Gopher fan sometimes. I was pretty strongly behind Claeys until this, but I am hopeful that a new coaching staff is in place soon.

Unless this gets resolved quickly and correctly, nope.

This is Claeys fault? How?

well, for me it is three reasons:
1. I believe there was a lack of discipline off the field for the team
2. I believe there was at times a lack of discipline and preparedness that I was willing to forgive on the field (procedure penalties and targeting penalties)
3. The final straw was him supporting the players boycott.

Was planning on renewing now it's wait and see for me. I'm already pretty confident I could dump my season tickets and buy the exact same seats as single game tickets for less. If that confidence grows to a certainty, due to this issue, it will make it hard to renew.

I see his support of the players as him actually showing some vulnerability, or in other words courage. That is leadership.
I will agree with you there. He is not a politician that will say anything to get the next promotion and he seems to care about his players. I just don't know if they had his respect this year.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

You think the football team would have kept them on the team if they were charged with rape? Really? Have you followed Gopher sports? They suspended players who slept on the floor next to what the police deemed consensual sex. . . yet you think they wouldn't have kicked someone charged with rape off the team?

You think the football team would have kept them on the team if they were charged with rape? Really? Have you followed Gopher sports? They suspended players who slept on the floor next to what the police deemed consensual sex. . . yet you think they wouldn't have kicked someone charged with rape off the team?

No that is not what I said. I was saying I will have to agree to disagree because I think the allegations had teeth and I believed from your earlier posts that you didn't.

I am undecided and will be waiting to see what happens to Coyle, Kaler and TC. I have little confidence in any of them and feel it's time to get effective leadership which has been lacking for years.

I wholeheartedly support the University's decision. I stand with Kaler and Coyle, I do not stand with the team or the coaching staff. So I'm completely divided.

I am undecided and will be waiting to see what happens to Coyle, Kaler and TC. I have little confidence in any of them and feel it's time to get effective leadership which has been lacking for years.

This is where Im at now. I originaly voted yes in this poll

I am a "yes" at this time.

I want to use the term "cluster" in all of this but can't bring myself to do it...

Probably not. I'll just buy single game tickets to most games 2nd hand and probably save a ton of money. We are going to be awful next year and tickets are going to be dirt cheap.

No that is not what I said. I was saying I will have to agree to disagree because I think the allegations had teeth and I believed from your earlier posts that you didn't.

Yes, it is what you said. It might not be what you meant but it is what you said.

You asked me a question. I answered it. You said that we had to agree to disagree. The rules of logic and language suggest that we are disagreeing to the question you asked me.

It's like this. . .
Person A: Do you think the Vikings have any chance to win the Super Bowl?
Person B: If they can stay healthy, yes.
Person A: We'll have to agree to disagree. <<<<<This implies that Person A doesn't think the Vikings could win the Super Bowl, healthy or not.

You implied the following:
if the allegations had teeth, they wouldn't have been kicked off the team
AND
if the allegations didn't have teeth, they wouldn't have been kicked off the team

Was planning on renewing now it's wait and see for me. I'm already pretty confident I could dump my season tickets and buy the exact same seats as single game tickets for less. If that confidence grows to a certainty, due to this issue, it will make it hard to renew.
I plan for the games, tailgate, sit next to and travel with LakerFan for games. Since the price increases have gone into effect he's been encouraging our group to give up season tickets and buy a few off the street instead. I've resisted that. But this may be the year I relent. After a few three win seasons we have coming up, we'll be able to get our seven seats together again in a few years.

Top Bottom