will we hear any fire brewster chants for the NIU game

Brew_recruit

Reaction score
We heard them for the last 2 years of the mason era.

Mangino was on the sideline hand him the reigns

Keep the staff, can Brewster and let Mangino move from consultant to interim coach.
May not change the season outcome's but it would make the transition to a new regime easier.I'm not saying give Mangino the job but Brewster needs out and we need him out.
Weber said it losing is getting old and Brewster is already on ledge. I say speed up the process start the change now so the next coach has a fighting chance.

If we struggle at all, they will be loud. If we are losing in the 4th quarter, they will be deafening.

Who brings in former head coach as consultant in Game 3 of the season

Why would you ever bring in a former head coach in year 4 of the program and only game 3 of the season? Unless the head coach is a total flake which most are starting to believe. Wasn't Brewster sniffing around the Kansas job when Mangino was still coach. Turn around is fair play, out with Brewster, Boot him now and in with Mangino and let's salvage whatever can be salvaged for the players and the fan's.

I'm pretty sure Tim Brewster has been watching a lot "Hard Knocks" on HBO and thought, damn, we don't have a fat guy that's a coach.

So, Mangino is coming aboard to ensure the post-practice buffet gets knocked down a peg or two...

is this the same Mangino that was fired for being racist?

Fire Brewster chants will be drowned out immediately and without hesitation by the band.

Top Bottom