Will miss first game since being a season ticket holder

minnyrules11

Reaction score
3 years ago. I was at the Ohio State and Steeler game last weekend as if that wasn't a double kick in the junk (who runs a screen pass from the 19, run the ball and clock)

Then yesterday I was diagnosed with H1N1 and then found out Decker is out for the season. Decker may have passed Matt Speath in legendary Gopher status. However it is time to move on and see what we have in B. Green, H. Carpenter, D. McKnight, T. Stoudamire and B. Allen.

Brewster and Dantonio are great recruiters and we will see who the better coach. Doc says the earliest I could return to work is Saturday/Sunday. It will be wierd watching a home game on my big screen and not seeing some of the student costumes in person.

Main thing -- Get well soon

The game can take the back seat to getting well.

See you for Illinois

How about we send you in to hangout with MSU the day before the (cough, cough, sneeze) before the game?

Do they stay in a hotel on campus? Imagine the scandel, I believe Kobe or some NBA player accused the visiting hotel of having food poision.

That sucks. I hope you feel better soon and can make it for the Illinois game.

I usually have one event per fall that keeps me from a home Gopher game (funerals, family stuff, etc.) but this year has been the exception. Unless something unforseen comes up, I will see all home games plus a road game this year.

Hope you get well fast...

That bubble would be hard to fit in my chairback haha. Not using it as an excuse heck I was just at the Shoe and Heinz field last week. I guess I will have to pass out candy to the little kids in my first house and watch Gray and B Green step it up.

I had the flu (assuming H1N1) earlier in the year, I was cleared to attend the Cal game, but to be honest, it was really tough, my energy was gone. Good Luck, get better, keep that dang fever down.

minnyrules11 now would be a good time to take a tour of the lovely Iowa campus and to perhaps sit down for a meal and some light conversation with key members of their administration and team.

haha, I try to stat out of that state as much as possible. I wouldn't mind beating these teams at full strength minus the season ending injuries already.

Top Bottom