Will Make Me Feel Better Today If...

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
An Iowa loss (they’ll also be 0-2)
A Penn State loss (they’ll also be 0-2)
A Michigan loss (I can’t stand them)

😆

Please have more losses so Incan laugh more! Seriously, when Walker missed that chip shot, I laughed at the TV! What a joke.

If northwestern and Purdue lose today and Wisconsin loses 3 games to corona

gophers control their own destiny still

If northwestern and Purdue lose today and Wisconsin loses 3 games to corona

gophers control their own destiny still
uw will win the division like always. Gophers are done. They have shown nothing to say they would win out.

uw will win the division like always. Gophers are done. They have shown nothing to say they would win out.
I agree with points 2 and 3

point 1is very much in doubt. If they only play 5 games due to corona they aren’t eligible for the championship

I fully expect 2020 to just get worse and worse
6b98e3a5-07e5-4642-88a6-f5f82a268c3f.png

Playoff predictor is broke

6-0 Wisconsin is not going to the playoff
That’s assuming they go 6-0
Plus Wisconsin and Ohio st will have to play each other in the championship...no way that loser gets in

So that should be our expectations. OK.
I said in another thread before the seasons started that anything less than 5-3 is a major disappointment. I’ll stand by that. I don’t think there is anyone arguing on here that the first two games haven’t been disappointing. If there are, they are wacky

Plus Wisconsin and Ohio st will have to play each other in the championship...no way that loser gets in
Yeah not sure how one can be 75% to make playoff and the other be 47% considering there is almost zero chance the big ten gets two in the playoffs.

If there is a 47% chance Wisconsin wins out, there isn’t a 75% chance Ohio state makes playoff.

I said in another thread before the seasons started that anything less than 5-3 is a major disappointment. I’ll stand by that. I don’t think there is anyone arguing on here that the first two games haven’t been disappointing. If there are, they are wacky
Agree on the disappointment, don't on every year being a development year. To me that means always having average expectations.

Clemson allowed 28 from BC in the first half. I don't feel as bad now.

Agree on the disappointment, don't on every year being a development year. To me that means always having average expectations.
You don’t want the program to continue to get better every year? Do you know what the word development means?

You don’t want the program to continue to get better every year? Do you know what the word development means?
Come on, really? You know that in college sports using that term means something very specific.

Come on, really? You know that in college sports using that term means something very specific.
A development year?

yeah, once you are out of contention (which the gophers are pretty much) the year becomes more about the future than the present. That is true every year.

every year is a development year.

Once you are 0-2, the focus should be more on what needs to be done for the future than the present.

A development year?

yeah, once you are out of contention (which the gophers are pretty much) the year becomes more about the future than the present. That is true every year.

every year is a development year.

Once you are 0-2, the focus should be more on what needs to be done for the future than the present.
Why? NW started 0-3 and won the West. It's the resignation that get me.

Looks like my 3 game parley is shaping up nicely 🤪

Now, tOSU spank PSU please

😆

Please have more losses so Incan laugh more! Seriously, when Walker missed that chip shot, I laughed at the TV! What a joke.
you should've bet this parlay straight up.

If you would've taken all the odds straight up at open.

Mich St +1250
OSU -351
NW +148
A 100 dollar bet would've generated a payout of 4301.86 (4201.86 win plus 100 dollar bet). missed out

😆

Happy birthday.

Minnesota sports: where schadenfreude is your only option for happiness

😆

Your wish was granted!

Yeh, by the looks of it, this will be a disappointing year.
It is 2020, so...

😆

You got your wish.

Top Bottom