WI junior Center Frederick declaires for draft

probably pulled a Shonn Greene and never even attended class after oct.

he is a computer engineer that is planning to graduate this spring. nice try though.

OT Ricky Wagner also likely going into the draft further depleting the Becky OL. With Ball also declaring the running game there likely takes a big hit.

I'm happy they're gone, but with the way D-1 athletics works these days, that basically frees up full rides for them to go pick up stud Jucos somewhere. Is it a hit to their offense, yes, but nothing major.

I think the Badgers will be very good on defense next season, but I'm curious to see how they'll do on offense with all the changes.

To troll or not to troll? Is that the question?

I'm happy they're gone, but with the way D-1 athletics works these days, that basically frees up full rides for them to go pick up stud Jucos somewhere. Is it a hit to their offense, yes, but nothing major.

Good one! Do you think really think it's that easy to replace those players?

Today's rumor has Abbredaris and Borland going as well.

OT Ricky Wagner also likely going into the draft further depleting the Becky OL. With Ball also declaring the running game there likely takes a big hit.

ball declaring? yeah. he finished up his eligibility. borland and abby are going no where, at least this year.

The cut off for declaring for the draft is Jan 15th, so in just over a week, we'll know for sure.

It is stupid to not declare as a junior. If I remember correctly, you can declare without an agent, get your draft grade, and then by the cutoff, pull your name out if you don't like grade. If you do this, you have to go in to the draft the following year which you would be a senior anyway. The only downside is a possible injury that you would get another year of eligibility that you couldn't use.

I wish we had that problem that we've had 2-3 offensive lineman play so well that they could declare for the draft!

Top Bottom