Why won't we get to 7-1?

I am waiting for #BrickbyBrick to come out today. I hear they are going to diagram how the College Game Day stage will be set up in front of Northrup for when the 8-1 Gophers play Ohio St.

I'm actually curious about something. Is there a chance that if the Gophers are 8-1 heading into tOSU that the game would be the night game on ABC? Or how does that all work? I thought I heard before that the Big Ten doesn't do night games that late into the season or something like that. Could anyone tell me?

I'm actually curious about something. Is there a chance that if the Gophers are 8-1 heading into tOSU that the game would be the night game on ABC? Or how does that all work? I thought I heard before that the Big Ten doesn't do night games that late into the season or something like that. Could anyone tell me?

I think the "no November night games" rule has been abolished, but I think night games are planned out before the season, so Eastern Illinois was sadly our only home night game for this season.

I think the "no November night games" rule has been abolished, but I think night games are planned out before the season, so Eastern Illinois was sadly our only home night game for this season.

Bummer :cry:

Did I hear it correctly that NW has beaten our Gophers at home 10 straight games?

Did I hear it correctly that NW has beaten our Gophers at home 10 straight games?

No, NW has won all of the games in MN over the last 10 years, which is actually only 3 (0-3). We are 3-6-1 in the last 10 home games against Northwestern.

Time to make it 4-6-1 Saturday.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Unfortunately Doc, it's going to be hard to be 4-6-1 in our last 10 games :( :confused:

In all actuality, I kind of mistakenly thought that going from 3-6-1 in 10 games relating to making it 4-6-1, that people could figure out that would be in 11 games Without being told. Guess I was wrong. :cool02:

If you hated the play of Adam Weber then I am fairly confident you will discover a new emotion after watching more games with Leidner at QB. A mix of hate and rage----HAGE!

If you hated the play of Adam Weber then I am fairly confident you will discover a new emotion after watching more games with Leidner at QB. A mix of hate and rage----HAGE!

Weber was our Tom Brady.

Gophers will finish the year 14-1 and win a national championship with a victory over Auburn.

You have been such a ray of sunshine lately. NOT!!!

Speaking of hate, your hate of Leidner is really becoming obsessive. Get some help.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom