Why The Minnesota Gophers Are The Biggest Sleeper Team....

BTChamp

Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't already been posted, but if so, apologies. There is so much content out there these days.

This kid is pretty on point. He missed a few minor things like name pronunciation, and small details, but the overall content was there. I'm sure he does this same type of thing for many, many teams, and only spends a couple hours on each, so he doesn't know the small details like we would here. All in all, pretty fair views.

Sleeper team my ass! We are wide awake here in "Row Your Boat" Country! Go Gophers!!!!!

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted, but if so, apologies. There is so much content out there these days.

This kid is pretty on point. He missed a few minor things like name pronunciation, and small details, but the overall content was there. I'm sure he does this same type of thing for many, many teams, and only spends a couple hours on each, so he doesn't know the small details like we would here. All in all, pretty fair views.

Look out Ohio State - Gophers could be Golden

yea i was going through the top 25s and the Gophers have a bunch of guys listed, not a sleeper team... people know we are good.

Top Bottom