Why no Gopher Football Hype Video?

Golden Goldy

Reaction score
I wish I was talented enough to make a hype video for the upcoming season, but video editing is not my forte. Where are the videos to get us amped for the Fall?! It kills me other teams have 20 and we have none.

Brick By Brick starts back up next week. I'm not sure there's anything that gets me more hyped than that.

Are you not hyped already? (in my Gladiator voice)

Brick by Brick comes out next Tuesday. I am sure that is part of the hype series. The players just started practice today and I bet part of their time will be recording the entry video.

I already hardly get any work done due to refreshing the gopherhole all day. Throw some hype videos in there and these next few weeks are going to get reeeeeeeally long.

Will agree. The front office and media relations really need to get on this. Would help to move attention off of teague situation and hype what could be a special season. Surprised there really has been no campaign from the U all over the airways

Will agree. The front office and media relations really need to get on this. Would help to move attention off of teague situation and hype what could be a special season. Surprised there really has been no campaign from the U all over the airways

Uhm...as mentioned in the previous posts, it was announced a day or two ago that the Brick-by-Brick series returns on the 11th.

This was posted on the Gopher Sports Facebook page on the 4th:

Brick by Brick is great. I'm not talking about that, though.

Uhm...as mentioned in the previous posts, it was announced a day or two ago that the Brick-by-Brick series returns on the 11th.

This was posted on the Gopher Sports Facebook page on the 4th:

Brick by brick is fantastic, but I'm talking about something short and sweet that just hypes the season as a whole to the casual fan. Brick by brick seems to target the more involved fan

Top Bottom