Whose house will sell first - Brew or RichRod?

Whose house will sell first?

• Brew

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Rich Rod

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

This is easy, Tim's home will sell sooner!

For obvious reasons (the economy and price), neither one will sell quickly but I would think that the Minnesota economy (state shutdown the exception) is better than Michigans.

I recently sold my 1.8 million dollar home and it was only on the market for 2 days.

both are pimp, but I think I'd prefer Brew's - looks a little more cozy/warm. The office and the patio = very solid.

Sir Tipsy, interest in your architectural opinion

on the 2 said houses. Probably not your cup of tea I would guess, especially RR's.

Even if he gets what he asking, Bumbling Brew will take a $1/2 million bath from what he paid for his. Truly a man of great vision, wisdom and direction.

Even if he gets what he asking, Bumbling Brew will take a $1/2 million bath from what he paid for his. Truly a man of great vision, wisdom and direction.

Brewster can be blamed for many things, but I don't think he was alone in failing to see the collapse of the housing market.

6,500 square feet and only 4 bedrooms. Ultimate party house!

Brewster can be blamed for many things, but I don't think he was alone in failing to see the collapse of the housing market.

6,500 square feet and only 4 bedrooms. Ultimate party house!

Actually, he may have been wiser than most and saw a collapse on the horizon (perhaps his own?), considering he originally put it on the market last year!

How Appropo Is This Quote . . .

"If you want some, you gotta bring some."

One last kick in the crotch to cap what was his sad 3+ year tenure.

BTW - this housing market has to have hit bottom (excluding what may or may not happen to rates) - hasn't it?

on the 2 said houses. Probably not your cup of tea I would guess, especially RR's.

It's about all you can expect from a builder designed home... I would be surprised if an architect who has any self-respect signed off on either of them. While I do have a personal preference for Modernism, most of my clients do not and 70% of my residential work is urban infill in historic neighborhoods.

From the labor hired, to the finish materials selected, homes like these are built by developers concerned with one thing - making money. The life cycle of them will be 30 years or less.

I don't think the housing market is going to recover for years. Values were hyper-inflated and people simply lost track of the notion of implicit rent.

It will be a long time before we see both sell but it will be interesting to find out who took the biggest loss.

Top Bottom