Who would have thought...

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Going into the season, I would have thought (other than possibly Decker) the most solid position on the team, with the least questions, would be Weber.

Weber has been absolutely horrendous. He's missing open guys EVERYWHERE, just doesn't look comfortable. He needs to get out of the pocket, on the move, where he's most dangerous and actually seems to be more accurate.

Say what you want about the play calling but Weber is just putrid and I would have never ever ever thought that going into this season. I thought he was going to be just great; two seasons under his belt, emerging WR corps, Decker returning, reasonably solid O-line in front of him.

I can understand some struggle with a new offense but he's just missing receivers, period. It's painful to watch.

I'm not going to be quite as demonstrative in my condemnation but I'm starting to feel the same way. I really stuck up for him late last year and thought he could be one of the best qb's in the Big 10. Well, something has changed. Obviously he doesn't look comfortable on the field. Is that the new offense??? Not sure, but he doesn't look comfortable at all, and if he is going to continue to miss open receivers, I'm ready for Gray.

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!

I said this last week and all of this week and I've been getting torn apart for it.......

The proof is what happens on the field.......

what wrong with rbs?

Our rbs sure need improvement. Where is Kevin Whaley?

Looks like we could use some improvement all over the offense.

Top Bottom