Who would have helped the most?

Which Player would have helped the Gophs most the last 8 games?

• Total voters

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
Which player would have helped the gophers the most the last 8 games?

Michael Jordan circa 1996.

EDIT: This comment was much better before the thread was turned into a poll.

Corey J wass my answer, but really shouldn't be in the conversation. May as well have had Kyrie Irving as an option too.

I think C. Joseph is clearly better than Nolen, but this whole thing is kind of comparing apples and oranges.

How about Al, Devoe, Royce, and Paul. That is one powerfull team, coulda, shoulda, woulda. Time to look towards the future.

Either

1979 Magic Johnson

or

1959 Oscar Robertson

Gun to my head, I'd say Robertson.

Hell, Eric Harris or Kevin Clark would probably have us another +3,4 in the win column.

Clearly an experienced PG has been our been our biggest hole this season, and its most evident in the last 5 minutes of games.

If I had my druthers though, I'd take Scott Skiles circa 1985. He'd will this team to win with his whithering stare downs of players who failed to convert his sweet passes.

pistol pete, we would probably score more...

Who is Corey Joseph? Is he related to Devoe's brother Cory?

Mo Walker! He'd probably be our 2nd best outside shooter right now.

You know it is a bad stretch when at one point during last night's game I thought, "Kevin Burleson would even help this team."

You know it is a bad stretch when at one point during last night's game I thought, "Kevin Burleson would even help this team."

Of course he would. Why is that surprising? Even Nate Burleson would help this team.

Even Nate Burleson would help this team.

Tubby should give him a call. He's got one year of eligibility left and will be out of work if there a lockout. Maybe he'll want to go back to school?

Marcus' headline says it all:

Gophers going nowhere without Al Nolen

Top Bottom