Who will lead the 2016-2017 Gophers in scoring?

• Nate Mason

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Jordan Murphy

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Amir Coffey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggie Lynch

• Dupree McBrayer

• Akeem Springs

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Eric Curry

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Nate no question.

1. Nate
2. Murph
3. Akeem
4. Dupree
5. Amir
6. Lynch
7. Curry
8. The Bakery

Hurt and Gilbert- who knows

Gaston- Probably won't play much

I think Springs could be a surprise pick. If he has the green light, I expect him to put up a lot of shots.

Mason seems like the most obvious pick, though Murphy or Springs wouldn't shock me.

Went with Murphy. Hope he learns to stay on the court, cut down on the fouling. Probably will with Lynch and Curry playing inside also.
Would be great if Springs was challenging for the scoring lead. Would mean he is hitting from the outside and they can sure use that.

Went with Murphy. Hope he learns to stay on the court, cut down on the fouling. Probably will with Lynch and Curry playing inside also.
Would be great if Springs was challenging for the scoring lead. Would mean he is hitting from the outside and they can sure use that.

Mason. But McBrayer is a dark horse candidate. He has the best scorer's mentality and can create his own shot better than anyone else on the club.

Nate no question.

1. Nate
2. Murph
3. Akeem
4. Dupree
5. Amir
6. Lynch
7. Curry
8. The Bakery

Hurt and Gilbert- who knows

Gaston- Probably won't play much

A little premature on the poll without seeing these guys play but I'd slide Curry in the top five in place of Amir on your list. I could see any one of those five being our leading scorer. And hopefully that is more good than bad. ha
Be nice to have a returning top 20 scorer in the country at some point in the near future. But having 5 or 6 legit candidates who seem as though they could be our leading scorer is also exciting. Hopefully, they all contribute beyond our projections and the Gophers are the talk of the Big Ten! We do seemingly have candidates.

Top Bottom