Who will do better against Ohio State: FleckBall vs Fickell AirRaid?

Are you arguing that we can determine whether or not a team is using the AirRaid offense by counting the number of passes the team throws?
Ahhh, that might be one indicator. I just don't recall Woody Hayes being said to run the air raid "scheme, concept" LOL.

Are we talking degrees? The way I see it, tOSU has horses and the Gophers and Badgers both have ponies and I've never seen a pony win the Kentucky Derby.

Ideally, our offense gets enough first downs and eats enough clock to keep the defense rested. McCord is a step down from previous tOSU QBs, but Harrison, Jr., is all-world. Henderson and Stover are also very good. Problem with a ball-control offense at this level is that if you aren't successful early and get behind, you have to go off script and then things can get ugly.
Or you can stubbornly stay on script and let it get uglier.

I'm not sure he really knows just what the hell he's arguing.
But maybe I figured it out. It doesn't matter what it does, it only matters what you call it.

Oh yeah, let's print six trillion funny dollars, throw it around to cons and grifters, and call it "The Inflation Reduction Act".

Or, take a football coach who may pass the ball or may run it and call it the "Air Raid Concept".

By golly, I think I see where you are coming from now.

But maybe I figured it out. It doesn't matter what it does, it only matters what you call it.

Oh yeah, let's print six trillion funny dollars, throw it around to cons and grifters, and call it "The Inflation Reduction Act".

Or, take a football coach who may pass the ball or may run it and call it the "Air Raid Concept".

By golly, I think I see where you are coming from now.

Wow.

Top Bottom