Who will be Recruit #2?

I have to think not having any assistants is a double liability. First, Ben doesn’t have anyone (let alone 3 others) that can help him recruit. And second, players are probably less likely to commit to a program without knowing who the assistants are. I really hope we get some news on assistants soon.

I have to think not having any assistants is a double liability. First, Ben doesn’t have anyone (let alone 3 others) that can help him recruit. And second, players are probably less likely to commit to a program without knowing who the assistants are. I really hope we get some news on assistants soon.
I don't get the "no assistants" yet deal. Anyone thinking they're going to be named as a HC has to have a list already prepped as to who they want as their assistants, and that subject must have come up with Coyle during the interview. Not a good look...

St. Paul rec center legend George McManus at 410N in Bailey Hall.

I don't get the "no assistants" yet deal. Anyone thinking they're going to be named as a HC has to have a list already prepped as to who they want as their assistants, and that subject must have come up with Coyle during the interview. Not a good look...
Allegedly he was contacted by several interested parties, so many that he is apparently still dwindling down the application pool. Assistants coming "soon", I can guarantee it!

Please a good point guard. Most important position on the floor. Who was our lightening quick diminutive point guard the year we won the NIT? He was only with us one or two years. He made that team hum.
There was Andre Hollins and deandre matheiu on that team. Deandre was a smaller pg

Well right now Gabe seems like our only guard....but i think I heard we have 6 spots to fill. I have a feeling there might end up being more players in the portal than spots available. I'm not sure the first choice is building with players who have one year left to compete either. It should be an interesting spring. I like the position we are in with a lot of spots open to fill.
Oops

Last edited:

Top Bottom