Who will be Recruit #2?

I'm going with Ish. If not him, then some other point or combo guard.
Two days ago I would've said Fox, but since he didn't commit on the spot, I'm going Ish as an instant one.

i agree. the next one will be ish or another PG type player.

I’ll go Fox. Possibly making a commitment video or something to announce.

Parker Fox. We would have a nice front court if that happens.

Reactions: SDR

If Fox doesn’t commit he was blowing smoke before.

Sure. Play the Race card.
I fail to see what Mariokart races have to do with recruiting. Unless there's a Rainbow Road time requirement before they can commit?

Please a good point guard. Most important position on the floor. Who was our lightening quick diminutive point guard the year we won the NIT? He was only with us one or two years. He made that team hum.

Please a good point guard. Most important position on the floor. Who was our lightening quick diminutive point guard the year we won the NIT? He was only with us one or two years. He made that team hum.
Matheiu - one of the fastest kids I have seen.

Agree to the importance level.

You already got the answer to the question. As a pure point guard, Mathieu was my favorite during Pitino's tenure although his second year wasn't as good as his first.

I’m not sure if it means that Parker Fox will end up being a good player at the D1 level or not, but Kansas landed a commitment from D2 All American Cam Martin. I take that as more evidence that it’s worth taking a shot on Fox.

I kind of think Ish El-Amin, Race, and Fox will all sign with the Gophers...in that order. I also don't think the Gophers will play in the Weakling Wednesday game again next year. I also think Holloman will sign with the Gophers, but he won't be the next one to sign.

I kind of think Ish El-Amin, Race, and Fox will all sign with the Gophers...in that order. I also don't think the Gophers will play in the Weakling Wednesday game again next year. I also think Holloman will sign with the Gophers, but he won't be the next one to sign.
Hope you're right

I’m guessing it’s Ish El-Amin considering the lack of guards on the roster.

Which NIT Championship? 1998 Kevin Clark. 2014 Mathieu.

Top Bottom