Who will be honored Saturday?

Spoofin

Reaction score
So 13 Seniors on the team, and TC says as many as 20 will be honored on Senior Day. At the risk of making Dr. Don puke, who do we <b>speculate </b>will be the 7 underclassmen leaving the program?

Rhoda and...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke, Kunle, Dixon, Mike Conway, Matt Leidner... Take you pick among the redshirt juniors really.

So 13 Seniors on the team, and TC says as many as 20 will be honored on Senior Day. At the risk of making Dr. Don puke, who do we <b>speculate </b>will be the 7 underclassmen leaving the program?

Rhoda and...........

Are we speculating Rhoda because someone posted that his scholarship may not be renewed? Has that been verified? It doesn't mean that come fall there isn't an extra scholarship available, there is always someone that leaves for a variety of reasons.

Duke, Kunle, Dixon, Mike Conway, Matt Leidner... Take you pick among the redshirt juniors really.

Duke is the one that hurts. I really wanted to see the kid play. Some really bad luck there.

Are we speculating Rhoda because someone posted that his scholarship may not be renewed? Has that been verified? It doesn't mean that come fall there isn't an extra scholarship available, there is always someone that leaves for a variety of reasons.

OMG ARE YOU SAYING SOME UNKNOWN PERSON WILL LEAVE FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON!?!!?

WAT IS CLAEYS DOING!?!?!!

Duke is the one that hurts. I really wanted to see the kid play. Some really bad luck there.

Yeah, it was a real shame that he just never could stay healthy.

Too bad Duke A. couldn't stay healthy. He really wanted to be here and waited to almost the very end for his offer. Obviously I'm just guessing since he has another year of eligibility, but you would think if they're honoring 20 he'd be among them.

If he's not in the top two for QB's (which the expectation is between Croft, Green, Williams [assuming he stays at QB] and any newcomers that he will not be) then they would almost certainly not give him a scholarship for his fifth year regardless. If he had been a scholarship player it's a little different, but it's really rare to give a scholarship to a former walk-on buried in the depth chart, especially for a fifth year.

Also, at one point I believe Claeys said he expected to only have 18 available scholarships next year and 3 back signed to this year. If that's the case, I'd think for sure they'd use it for another newcomer.

Kidding, right? If Rhoda comes back he gets his scholarship again. No question.

If I were to guess, in no particular order, it would be:

Johnson, Miller, Swavel, Phelps, Clark, Glasscock, and Claeys.

Honorees...

Do we have any student managers graduating, or aren't they included in the total?

Top Bottom