Who will be at the Season Opener?

Will you be there 110%?

• Hell yes! Let me social distancing shoulders-to-shoulders with my fellow Gopher fans

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Nope, my large TV at home will be perfect

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Not maybes, but WILL 110%, most definitely, no F-ing “but”s, “or”s, or “if”s, will be there to see us shove our oars up in some Buckeyes’ arses and shock the NCAA world?!

I will be there for sure flying from Pittsburgh bringing my wife and son. Single game tickets go on sale on Thursday 7/15 so getting some great tickets then hopefully. We were at the PSU game and this is another one that I just can’t miss and watch at home.

Also considering buying a LOGE but only options left are the ones to the sides (end zone to 10 yard lines). Love to be in the lower bowl and mid field in the midst all of the screaming will be!

I have not missed a home game since the Brewster era MSU Halloween game, even after ditching my great season tickets after 2015, but since I again have season tickets on the "sunny side' I am extra worked up for this year.

I read today the Gopher Pass is now officially back. I had that for 2019 and the process is pretty smooth and lot better than dealing with scalpers, or ticket sites. The U of M partner sends an email a day or so before the game, and you get access to the seats assigned for the week. I never sat in my seats as I like to roam but it was a great deal.

The other thing I learned in 2019 was that at the east, student gate, the workers scanning the barcodes on the phones get very distracted, and if you are holding a phone in front of your body and move towards the scanners you might be able to just walk in and no one will notice. The APP locked up twice that year and I just sort of kept moving and no one noticed. Later I went out and used the outside restrooms, and went to Buffalo Wild Wings at halftime, and then used my unscanned barcode to get back in.

In

Planning to fly in from Seattle to see the game! Hoping it'll be a similar atmosphere to either the TCU game (which I experience as a band member) or the Penn State game in 2019 (which I missed).

go get 'em. I'll be working. HS FB season starts on the 2nd. (some teams playing on the 2nd, some on the 3rd).

I hope to be there but have to wait to see how the kids' schedules shake out.

Billds good for two butts in the house. No masks.

you could, you know, just not comment and respect his decision even if you don't agree, it's not hard

Back on topic, I'll be there

Haha my bad, couldn't help it.

I'll be there as well!

Working a half day Thursday and taking Friday off. Be there early to partake in some much needed tailgating.

Outdoor mask wearing, ya can't fix stupid.
If I am sitting next to someone and they are cheering (Which I am for 100%) It might make sense. Especially if you and people in your household would be considered vulnerable.

BTW Since you are into being an A$$. Ya can't can fix a$$hole.

Making the 15.5 hour drive from east Tennessee... Wouldn't miss this win for anything

I'll be there! Look for me, I'll have the maroon shirt on.

Also, I imagine the "Big Nut" will be there too. Here's hoping this is his look all night...

SadBigNut.jpg

Last edited:

A lot of NFL Scouts will be there evaluating Morgan, Mo, CAB, Andries, Schmitz, Faalele, Kieft, Mafe, Otomewo, Pinckney, MDT, Durr, Howden, Sori-Marin, Trickett and more!

I'll be flying in on Thursday, gotta still book the flight but I'm aiming to land around early-mid afternoon. Drop my stuff off where I'm staying, then head right to campus to tailgate!

Top Bottom