Who transfers first?

lakesgopher

Reaction score
i hate this hire, i dont want another glen mason. i think there were many better canidates and maturi dropped the ball! my first question is this, who transfers first? my bet is micheal carter

It won't be Gray

NIU's main play is the read option.

Teaming with McKnight & Lair, he might be a 1000-1000 player.

If Gray is the starting QB and is running for 1000 yards, he will have much more than 1000 passing yards.
I am thinking 2,345-1,132

Horton said earlier "Whoever is the coach next year should run the pistol with Gray"

Well part of Kill's offense is the pistol formation.

i hate this hire, i dont want another glen mason. i think there were many better canidates and maturi dropped the ball! my first question is this, who transfers first? my bet is micheal carter

Hopefully you transfer with other cowards. Bye

Someone mentioned Troy Stoudermire was upset, would hate to lose him, he's looked impressive a CB.

Kill has had MN kids on the o-line since he got to UNI. I bet he's licking his chops to get more of them to the U of M.

I just love all the know-it-all armchair qb's we have on this site!!!!! Thank God that coach Kill will probably never set eyes on this site!!!! It really blows my mind how many experts we have on here that are crying the sky-is-falling!!!! "F" anyone that claims to be a Gopher supporter, and says they aren't going to renew their tickets for next yr, or aren't going to watch them because they don't like the new coach!!!!

I don't think there will be any significant transfers. Perhaps Alipate if he's not willing to change positions.

I just love all the know-it-all armchair qb's we have on this site!!!!! Thank God that coach Kill will probably never set eyes on this site!!!! It really blows my mind how many experts we have on here that are crying the sky-is-falling!!!! "F" anyone that claims to be a Gopher supporter, and says they aren't going to renew their tickets for next yr, or aren't going to watch them because they don't like the new coach!!!!

not sure how I'm not as smart as you bout college football or coaching because I am curious who people think transfers because there will be someone! if jon gruden came someone would probably transfer it is part of the coaching change. some of you must sit next to jesus at the dinner table the way you attack others for giving their opinions with your high and mighty wisdom!

yeah this is pretty fu+ked I was open to like 6 different guys...and they don't hire any of them...of course

why am I a coward u little b*tch?

2rxe3yr.gif"

I dont think there will be many transfers, the guy has had success and demonstrated his abilites to them at The Bank. James Manuel announced Jerry Kills hiring on his facebook and Pantherhawk immediatly starting talking $hit about kill, ha poor guy.

Top Bottom