Who to cheer for? Iowa or Wisconsin?

Best outcome of Iowa vs Wisconsin

• Iowa victory with Iowa adding a healthy amount of Badgers to the injury list

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Wisconsin victory with Whiskey decimating the Iowa injury list

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • A tie - neither hated rival is happy

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Natural disaster - some “act of God” envelops stadium and sucks both teams to fifth circle of Hell

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • The fourth choice is too good for them!

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
It’s that week that offers a game where any result leaves a bitter taste in Gopher fans mouths.

Iowa vs Wisconsin

Hard to say who would be the better choice between these hated teams and fan bases!

Let you vote be heard!

I can't answer this question and the added circumstances don't make it any easier. Good thing is that this game is on opposite the Gopher game so I won't be able to see much, or any, of it even if I wanted to. One thing I am sure of: I will be neither happy nor sad regardless of the outcome.

Natural disaster means they forfeit the axe and pig so I’ll take that.

There really isn't a good choice as far as this game is concerned. So pulling for some sort of ugly turnover/field goal fest where neither team looks good and both fanbases leave with a bad taste in their mouth.
So really just a normal game for Iowa!

Aside from gopher football - I am always interested in the ia wi game

Don't care as long as we win 2-4 more games this season.

You can hope that one team or another wins for whatever reason, but no self-respecting Gopher fan has any business cheering for either one of these dirtbag schools.
Furthermore, no self-respecting Gopher fan, or any fan for that matter, should be voting hoping for injuries to college players. Low rent poll by the OP.

I root for both those teams in every game except against UM so a tie would be my preference. And I would never wish for injuries to players of any team.

Seeing either team loose would give me a sense of schadenfreude.

Furthermore, no self-respecting Gopher fan, or any fan for that matter, should be voting hoping for injuries to college players. Low rent poll by the OP.
This is why I voted for them all to perish in a stadium collapse. Felt like the more sporting choice.

In my ideal scenario the Gophers win out, taking both Floyd and the Axe. In that scenario, it doesn't matter who wins in the Iowa vs Wisconsin game because we would finish ahead of both in the standings no matter what.

Come to think of it, maybe it would be better if both Iowa and Wisconsin looked really good from here on out (except against the Gophers, of course).

That way, our wins against each of them would be that much more impressive.

It’s that week that offers a game where any result leaves a bitter taste in Gopher fans mouths.

Iowa vs Wisconsin

Hard to say who would be the better choice between these hated teams and fan bases!

Let you vote be heard!
Never wish injury on a rival

Another win may have Iowa complacent going into Floyd week. So Wisconsin?

Top Bottom