Who replaces Wilt

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score
IMHO this is the biggest hire this off season. Even bigger than the o.c. wilt was instrumental in the improvement we saw in the def.

So who's out there that could come in and improve upon what's already been started

IMHO this is the biggest hire this off season. Even bigger than the o.c. wilt was instrumental in the improvement we saw in the def.

So who's out there that could come in and improve upon what's already been started
What did Wilt do that improved the defense so much?

Look at the guys history.. even include covid 2020 season.. he has a track record on stout dlines.. he trench boys win the battle every where he goes.... this loss will sting if we don't hire the right replacement.. I don't follow much for coaches.. hence why I'm asking who out there can continue what he has built here.. my opinion, don't care if you like it or not

I saw the OP and the 1st thing I thought of was

Costello: Well then who's on first?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: I mean the fellow's name.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy on first.

Costello: The first baseman.

Costello: The guy playing...

Abbott: Who is on first!

Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.

Abbott: That's the man's name.

Costello: That's who's name?

Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.

Abbott: That's it.

I saw the OP and the 1st thing I thought of was

Costello: Well then who's on first?

Costello: I mean the fellow's name.

Costello: The guy on first.

Costello: The first baseman.

Costello: The guy playing...

Abbott: Who is on first!

Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.

Abbott: That's the man's name.

Costello: That's who's name?

Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.

Abbott: That's it.
Idunno!

DL coaches in the Fleck era
2017 - Bryce Paup
2018-2019 - Jim Panagos
2020-2021 - Chad Wilt

Wilt had the best DL performance and depth by far under his watch. This position group needs consistency in coaching and recruiting.

Most interesting name I've heard thrown around on Twitter is Winston DeLattiboudere

He will be perfect. He’s a member of the “toos”

I think it has more to do with us losing two Defensive coaches to DC jobs. We basically had 3 DC's on that side of the ball the last few years. Rossi will have his work cut out for him with younger and first time coaches on that side of the ball. I agree it's a crucial hire, but not critical with our DC still in place.

I think it has more to do with us losing two Defensive coaches to DC jobs. We basically had 3 DC's on that side of the ball the last few years. Rossi will have his work cut out for him with younger and first time coaches on that side of the ball. I agree it's a crucial hire, but not critical with our DC still in place.
If they hire first time coaches that would be really interesting. I’m confident they can find capable coaches. Everyone was obsessed with Rossi all year. If he was being propped up by other coaches maybe he shouldn’t have the job.

Lew Alcindor?

Well, it depends which team you're talking about.

With the Philadelphia/San Francisco Warriors, it was Nate Thurmond.

With the Philadelphia 76ers, it was sort of a committee with Darrall Imhoff taking the lead.

With the Lakers, it was Elmore Smith.

Top Bottom