Who is your Gophers "Pick to Click" in the big road game at Michigan State?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Dylan Wright. I think we need to win this one in the air in the 4th and he's going to have a big TD.

Defense: Thomas Rush, I keep waiting for a big breakout game. It's coming Saturday.

Special Teams: We finally have to punt 4 times in a game.

Offense: Tanner Morgan - with #7 out, look for Tanner to quickly work through his reads and spread the ball around the field efficiently against the highly suspect MSU pass defense. (Don’t worry, Mo will still get his!)
Defense: the secondary - this is the first time Nuben, Wallet, Smith and co. will be tested. Expect straight As in coverage with a couple turnovers.
Special Teams: yawn - nothing to see here as the Gophers play result in another day at the office elite performance.

Offense: Mo goes 175 yards and 2 TD
Defense: 5 sacks
Special teams: Blocked FG resulting in the end of the game to win

offense:
Spann-Ford: He has had great moments for sure but I think this is a 2 touchdown day for him.
2 - RB sets: I believe with CAB out, we will use a get the best people on the field and use a second RB to be an outlet for Morgan more than we have done so in the past.

defense:
Secondary: I don't think our defense will get the QB a ton, but our secondary will shine. Their coverage skills will set the tone for the whole game.

Offense: Dylan Wright - it's your time to shine young man
Defense: Mariano Sori-Marin
ST: Dragan Kesich (not really but I love having this guy on the team)

Offense: Dylan Wright. I think we need to win this one in the air in the 4th and he's going to have a big TD.

Defense: Thomas Rush, I keep waiting for a big breakout game. It's coming Saturday.

Special Teams: We finally have to punt 4 times in a game.
Rush and Danny Striggow from the edge and a couple of well-timed blitzes from Willis/Oliver/No. 45.

Top Bottom