Who is your Gophers MVP in the MASSIVE win over USC?

Who is your Gophers MVP in the MASSIVE win over USC?

• Max Brosmer

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Koi Perich

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Darius Taylor

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

Team.....this was a team win....Brosmer, Taylor and Majors were awesome on offense.....Walley, Perich, Joyner were beasts on defense. Fleck got outside his comfort zone and took a risk to go for the TD......there is no individual MVP in this one.

Taylor, but Striggow changed the game too. I could have sworn Joyner was making all kinds of trouble out there but don’t even see his name in the box score. Weird.

Because he was being held or tackled so frequently.

Whoever was playing the left D-End on USC’s last play (I thought it was Striggow but might have been Joyner) got raped right in front of the ref and no call. I would have had a stroke if Perich doesn’t make that play.

Whoever was playing the left D-End on USC’s last play (I thought it was Striggow but might have been Joyner) got raped right in front of the ref and no call. I would have had a stroke if Perich doesn’t make that play.
76 was holding, or raping, Joyner all game.

Chose other. And other is the pair of balls Fleck showed making that call at the end. And Koi is an absolute stud.

Taylor, but Striggow changed the game too. I could have sworn Joyner was making all kinds of trouble out there but don’t even see his name in the box score. Weird.
Joyner was an absolute beast. He didn't get rewarded with stats but he was causing all kinds of problems for USC all game.

Joyner hit QBs arm which resulted in a pick.

Joyner was an absolute beast. He didn't get rewarded with stats but he was causing all kinds of problems for USC all game.

I thought Joyner caused the interception by hitting Moss’s arm along with tons of other hurries including the grounding call on the last drive. You’d think that would show up in some stats.

I thought Joyner caused the interception by hitting Moss’s arm along with tons of other hurries including the grounding call on the last drive. You’d think that would show up in some stats.
Outside of maybe sacks I doubt DL spend much time stressing over the box score. Joyner is a hell of a player and will almost certainly play somewhere on Sundays in the future.

I might have to go with the USC head coach. They were running all over us and we were helpless to stop it. Since he loves to throw, he just couldn't help himself. Thanks, Lincoln.

I've rarely seen a game be as different before and after a single play as today's was with Jah Joyner's hit forcing the interception. As far as I'm concerned he won this game for us. He breathed all kinds of life into both the offense & defense.

Not many mentions for Brosmer, but he played about as efficient a game as can be played…under big spotlights. Like a pro.

It helps that he has outlets like Taylor and Major to go to. The broadcasters mentioned that using the RBs in the passing game is at least partly his idea.

Top Bottom