Who is your Gopher “Pick to Click” vs West Virginia?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Playbook is opened, Morgan throws for 280 and we get all irrational this off-season about him for next season.

Defense: Mafe with 2 sacks in his final game as a Gophers

Special Teams: Trickett has a perfect last game of the season.

I saw the title, I knew what I wanted to post, and Stan had the same thoughts that I did.

Offense: Playbook is opened, Morgan throws for 280 and we get all irrational this off-season about him for next season.
I'd imagine that Fleck & Simon are going to stay true to form and try to control the clock... and keep the WV passing game on the sideline. I'm sure Bucky is going to have some impressive plays, but I'll pick Ky Thomas to click... he's the better ball-control back, so he should get every opportunity to carry the workload.

Just to go the non-obvious route, I'll say Daniel Jackson reminds us why many of us were so high on him not that long ago.

The passing game. We'll actually use it with more consistency.

LeCaptain with 2 wildcat touchdowns.

Morgan does his best 2019 impression going 19-23 315 3td 0 int

Bucky goes for 135 1 td on 13 carries
Ky 117 on 22 carries

Whaley pick 6 on 2nd possession of the game...

The more I think about it we should put up 50......

By the looks of it, we must be playing a high school team. They are not going to roll over like a happy dog. This would be a good win for them. I would maybe have a bit more respect for their squad. Special teams must be sharp to win.

I came here thinking I’d be original and say Wright…but y’all beat me to it. Still saying Wright with a huge game that will make the off-season feel forever-days-long.

Top Bottom