Who is visiting this weekend?

WolfontheProwl

Reaction score
Its a big game for the Gophers as they look for win #7 but it sure would be nice to see a win to get some good recruits do we know who is visiting this weekend?

According to his Rivals page, Andrews is in town next week, not tomorrow.

Recruits for Final Home Game vs. MSU

Do we know what recruits we have doing official/unofficial visits this weekend? I'm curious as to if the coaches are bringing in any big names for the last (hopefully sold out) home game. Plus I like sizing the guys up when I see 'em on the sidelines in pre-game.

A couple of my freinds from Miami are visiting. :D

Do we know what recruits we have doing official/unofficial visits this weekend? I'm curious as to if the coaches are bringing in any big names for the last (hopefully sold out) home game. Plus I like sizing the guys up when I see 'em on the sidelines in pre-game.

No officials listed on Rivals for this week. Three next week.

Maybe I'll make my way down to that section before the game and check out what letter jackets I see. I know a lot of the local guys have made it to most of the games; which is good. Some schools only give guys a limited number of games to attend, nice to see them roll out the carpet a little for the Minnesota players.

Made my way down to the recruiting section in the 1st quarter...

Schools/players I saw:

Lakeville North - Zack Ziemer

Eden Prairie - Hovey?

Andover - Connor Wilkie

Washburn- James Whiting?

Cretin DH- Conor Rhoda?

Minnetonka

Wayzata- Tight End

St. Paul Central

Prior Lake

A kid from Milwuakee

lol I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was the best I could gather before heading back to my seats.

Made my way down to the recruiting section in the 1st quarter...

Schools/players I saw:

Lakeville North - Zack Ziemer

Eden Prairie - Hovey?

Andover - Connor Wilkie

Washburn- James Whiting?

Cretin DH- Conor Rhoda?

Minnetonka

Wayzata- Tight End

St. Paul Central

Prior Lake

A kid from Milwuakee

lol I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was the best I could gather before heading back to my seats.

Thank you, maybe some of the media can get around to this when they are done with their opinions.

haha I agree. I've moved on from most of that already. Focusing on our future for the bowl game and beyond

Top Bottom