Who is going to the annual Signing Day Social tonight at TCF Stadium?

supadupafly

Reaction score
FYI - KFAN 100.3 FM (Barreiro & Gaard) Bumper to Bumper show will be broadcasting live from the Gopher Signing Day Social event at TCF Stadium and there will also be photo opportunities with OUR rivalry trophies: Little Brown Jug, Governor's Victory Bell, Floyd of Rosedale...........and hopefully the $5 Dollar Bits of Broken Chair trophy makes an appearance too. :)

Details spelled out below:

Doors open at 4:30 pm for the event in the DQ Club of TCF Bank Stadium. The event features a live broadcast of KFAN’s Bumper to Bumper, light buffet dinner, cash bar, photo opportunities with our signature trophies, bidding on silent auction items and first-hand information on our recruiting class.

The program kicks off at 6:00 pm with The Rouser and comments from Billy Glasscock, director of recruiting operations, who will share behind-the-scenes stories on the process to land a football recruit at the University of Minnesota. Coach Jerry Kill will share video clips and comments on members of this year’s recruiting class. Coach Kill, along with offensive coordinator Matt Limegrover and defensive coordinator Tracy Claeys, will conduct a Question & Answer session.

Mike Grimm and Justin Gaard will co-host the event. Registration is $25 for Goal Line Club members and their guests, and $30 for non-members and their guests. Contact http://goallineclub.com/ for more details on tickets and opportunities to possibly buy at the door.

Parking is available in the Gopher Lot ($6) and the Maroon Lot ($4) near TCF Bank Stadium. This event is open to all Golden Gopher Football fans. Attendees should enter TCF Bank Stadium through the Benton County doors.

My wife and I came up from Florida for this!!!

It is a good time. We have been in the warm climate the last few years during the signing get together and have missed it. If I am home on that date, I always attend. Have fun guys. It's a time to be able to talk to some of the coaches.

Since signees will be there, media is not allowed for the 2nd year. So feel free to tweet me any photos, I'd love to see them and pass them along :). www.twitter.com/nadinebabu

I'll be there with my 7 year old (the cute red-headed kid with glasses). Always a good time.

Top Bottom