Who Hates Iowa?????

Reaction score
I effing do!

Nice choke job Ferentz. I Just "hope" this doesn't save Hopes job. I want him gone.

We do too, but we're kind of busy..

They may have Floyd, but their season is over in 2 weeks!

Without a bowl game to prepare for, that leaves an extra month to booze it up in the cornfield. Look out police blotters.

I'm surprised they won tonight, and moved to #1, with him so distracted thinking about the possibility of coaching at Iowa.

Iowa fans are completely delusional. They honestly think their program is on par with Texas, LSU, OSU, etc.

Ferentz is a perfect fit. All he needs is a few more sons to play and coach and they'll be back to national prominence. Like in 199? When they won the ? And in 20?? When they beat ?

Can you imagine the scene in Iowa City in two weeks? Nebraska could be playing for a trip the CCG and Iowa will be praying for mercy. Can you say Memorial East? Amazing how far they have fallen under the same coach.

What's amazing to me is that Iowa is +11 in turnover margin, the best in the Big Ten and 12th best in the country. Of the other teams who are +8 or better in the country, they have a combined 153-47 record. Iowa is 4-6.

There was a loud cheer in the concourse at Illinois when Purdue hit the game winner. I guess Gopher fans are not the only ones that HATE ioweeeeeeeeee.

Top Bottom