Who HATES Iowa!!!

GophAroundGuy

Reaction score
Let's go down there and pick up a W. We are due for a big win.

This team has the potential if we get better O line play and the O Coordinator calls a better game.

WE HATE IOWA!

Usually I try to be a partial poster because I consider myself a guest on your board. This week is different. There is NO way Iowa loses against you guys. This team is pissed after last week. They will come out on senior day and destroy the Gophers. As another poster on Hawkeyreport said, "it may be a blowout of biblical proportions."

Usually I try to be a partial poster because I consider myself a guest on your board. This week is different. There is NO way Iowa loses against you guys. This team is pissed after last week. They will come out on senior day and destroy the Gophers. As another poster on Hawkeyreport said, "it may be a blowout of biblical proportions."

Plus you guys are starting James Vanderbeek at QB. He was unstoppable in Varsity Blues.

Varsity Blues, man. Stupid Minnesota fans :rolleyes:

God, you guys are fast. I changed it within one minute of my original post and you still caught the error.

I wish I was independently wealthy like all of you Iowa fans, so I could spend my life lurking on Hawkeye boards, looking for gaffes I could point out.

God, you guys are fast. I changed it within one minute of my original post and you still caught the error.

I wish I was independently wealthy like all of you Iowa fans, so I could spend my life lurking on Hawkeye boards, looking for gaffes I could point out.

Wealth has nothing to do with it. We live in Minnesota and there is nothing else to do. :rolleyes:

Wealth has nothing to do with it. We live in Minnesota and there is nothing else to do. :rolleyes:

Y'all know them thar internet pipes go all the way to Iowa right?
country-hick.jpg

For f#cks sake find a Hawkeye board.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-0YzlSA33c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-0YzlSA33c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just saying. :) WE HATE IOWA!

Just saying. :) WE HATE IOWA!

Someone going down there needs to put that on a sign. Records be damned, you're in Iowa, and I DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE!!!

btw, greatest movie of all time.

I wouldn't suggest putting that on a sign. Iowa fans are not all bad but you'd be asking for an azz beating for that one.

then go south you pig &%$#* jerk! If you cant find anything to do in Minnesota you really don't have a life. But then again you are from Iowa!! nothin but corn and hogs aka women!!

I do, but not as much as Becky, err the Vadgers, I mean Wisconsin.

then go south you pig &%$#* jerk! If you cant find anything to do in Minnesota you really don't have a life. But then again you are from Iowa!! nothin but corn and hogs aka women!!

Looks like someone had a little too much caffeine this morning.

I know the Gophs chances don't look good on Saturday. My wife and kids and I are alum and season ticket holders. We HATE the Hawks, my best friend is a Hawks fan and I can barely talk to him during football season. It's been a great couple weeks now that they have lost twice. If they had even come close to a national title I would not have gone fishing/hunting with the guy for a whole year because he can't keep his mouth shut.

I know the Gophs chances don't look good on Saturday. My wife and kids and I are alum and season ticket holders. We HATE the Hawks, my best friend is a Hawks fan and I can barely talk to him during football season. It's been a great couple weeks now that they have lost twice. If they had even come close to a national title I would not have gone fishing/hunting with the guy for a whole year because he can't keep his mouth shut.

Wow!! I have a brother in law who is a HUGE packer fan, and we like to go hunting and fishing too. This year he has had to keep his mouth shut, and out of respect I have too. Though I do have my Favre #4 jersey ready to go at a moments notice once he starts cockin off.

Good luck to you and I hope the gophers win the rose bowl before the vikes win the super bowl!!

Top Bottom