Who Hates Bucky?

DougMN

Reaction score
It's been a roller coaster of a season, but I think a win over Bucky this weekend would make up for everything. This was our biggest game of the year before the season started and with all of the story lines converging- it's even bigger than we thought.

I know the chant and the hate is supposed to be directed towards Iowa- but the hate I feel for Iowa pales in comparison to my hatred for Wisconsin.

The postgame interview with Leidner got me fired up. I'm hoping for cold and miserable weather, a full student section and an axe coming home.

everyone here hates bucky sans the trolls.

I hate wisco way more than I hate Iowa, and I really hate Iowa. I feel as though there isn't a cheer strong enough to express my hatred for wisco. Been looking forward to this game all year!

I hate wisco way more than I hate Iowa, and I really hate Iowa. I feel as though there isn't a cheer strong enough to express my hatred for wisco. Been looking forward to this game all year!

We need to send these drunk, rude and by far worst fans in the Big stumbling home without the axe. I will be calling security, like I did 2 years ago, for any of the skunks who breathe my way. F_ck Becky!

I've gone to almost half of the Stadiums in the Big Ten and Wisconsin fans are the worst and it's not even close. They are always the rudest fans we see every two years as well. I'm not sure I can handle another loss to them at TCF. I jokingly had a discussion before the year started that I would trade all of our trophies for the Axe. That's what it's coming down to...

I don't think I can handle another loss to the Badgers. I hope to shut up all my Badger friends with a win.

Buck the fadgers

'Hate them for the twelve straight painful seasons we have to endear the drunken red skunks.

Can you all believe were on the verge of the last game (regular season) of the year already?!

Good grief that went by fast.....waited 8 long months for Gopher football and boom, it's done.

I don't think I can handle another loss to the Badgers. I hope to shut up all my Badger friends with a win.

You think going 1-11 over the last 12 years will shut them up? You underestimate us! The prior 20 years (before 2015) are 17-3 to Wisconsin.

What I do love is that a portion of Gopher and Badger fans still consider this an important rivalry (generally us old farts). Will always be #1 rivalry to me.

You think going 1-11 over the last 12 years will shut them up? You underestimate us! The prior 20 years (before 2015) are 17-3 to Wisconsin.

I certainly don't underestimate Wisconsin fans. No behavior (and I mean none) by a Badger fan would surprise me. It seems that just when you can't make up any more bad behavior by Badger fans you get a new story (like the snowballs this past weekend).

Hate? Nah. I hate candy corn, waiting in lines and people who call sandwiches "sammiches" or "sammies". What I feel for Wicsy runs much deeper and burns hotter than hate.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Hate? Nah. I hate candy corn, waiting in lines and people who call sanwiches "sammiches" or "sammies". What I feel for Wicsy runs much deeper and burns hotter than hate.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Could not have said this any better. The chant works well for Iowa because the term actually applies. It's worse for Becky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the sake of all of you Badger haters I almost find myself hoping the Gophers finally win. Almost.

This is going to be your best chance in years and it would be kind of nice to get one more Big Ten team bowl eligible.

Good luck kids.

I travel to most Gopher away games and have been to 11 of the 14 Big 10 football stadiums thus far (adding 2 more next season). One of the things I enjoy about road games is talking with the opposing team's fans. It's fun (IMO) to learn about the opposing team's unique traditions, history, hated rivalries (e.g. Michigan/Ohio State), trophy games, facilities, etc. However, I have found that there is only ONE thing that all opposing fans have in common. They ALL will say that the badgers have the WORST fans in the Big 10 (and it's not even close). This is even true of the fans of teams the badgers have played outside of the Big 10. For example, when we played TCU in Fort Worth last year, a couple of TCU fans approached us and asked: "Do y'all hate badger fans as much as we do...?" They then went on to tell us horror stories about how they were treated by badger fans at the Rose Bowl a few years ago.

It's been a roller coaster of a season, but I think a win over Bucky this weekend would make up for everything. This was our biggest game of the year before the season started and with all of the story lines converging- it's even bigger than we thought.

I know the chant and the hate is supposed to be directed towards Iowa- but the hate I feel for Iowa pales in comparison to my hatred for Wisconsin.

The postgame interview with Leidner got me fired up. I'm hoping for cold and miserable weather, a full student section and an axe coming home.

What is stronger than hate? I'll roll with that...

BTW if you want a good laugh(or lose your lunch) search Youtube for: "foul in the endzone".

going to madison - I'll spend sometime in Greenbush hopefully have some food from the IWC. make it back up here for the 3:30 kickoff.

Top Bottom