Who do you want to win the national title tonight?

Who do you want to win the national title tonight?

• Texas Christian

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • Georgia

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
Born and bred Bulldawg but was hoping for something more competitive.

Absent an asteroid Athens and Hotlanta will be rockin' tonight.

Was a student for the Natty in 1980. Was a really fun season watching Herschel tear it up.

TCU's only hope of getting back in this one.....they will have to pull a Vikings vs. Colts size comeback.

Speaking as someone who likes good games, it's unfortunate TCU got here. Fun offense, but just a brutal defense all year in an average conference. Only a horrible coaching performance by Michigan got them here.
Yeah. I’m not really sure how someone could put anyone in the big 12 or pac 12 in the top 10 with a straight face.

Yet somehow the committee had 7 of the top 15 from those two conferences

The team that should be most embarrassed as Michigan. Losing to Georgia is no shame, Michigan lost to the least talented playoff team of the CFP Era

The SEC. It just means more.
Funniest part is we are like 3 plays away from this being a big ten on big ten matchup.

And I said at the time, those semi finals just prove that ole miss is better than Minnesota

Mercedes saved some money by using the 25 year old Quake II engine.

Absent an asteroid Athens and Hotlanta will be rockin' tonight.

Was a student for the Natty in 1980. Was a really fun season watching Herschel tear it up.
My son’s first two years as a student at UGA are going to be back-to-back titles. Incredible time to be there. Athens is already rockin’…..

Yeah, Georgia’s schedule next year is a joke. Very similar to Michigan’s this year. Only tough game will be the road game to Tennessee near the end. To be fair though, they had Oklahoma on the schedule and it got cancelled by the SEC. That is why Ball State is on there.

Blitzing up 52. I guess the game isn't out of reach in Georgia's eyes.

I like the Georgia coach’s (OC and DC) strategy of doing “just enough to win.” Kidding. Elite teams do everything to win and win convincingly.
One of the reasons blitzing up 52 is smart for them is because they completely athletically overwhelmed TCU

Meanwhile last week Ohio state was stupid to blitz and gave up the comeback on big plays against man to man defense

I like the Georgia coach’s (OC and DC) strategy of doing “just enough to win.” Kidding. Elite teams do everything to win and win convincingly.
As Jimmy Johnson famously opined when asked about the Canes running up the score/keeping their foot on the accelerator. “If you don’t want us to keep scoring, then stop us. That’s the defense’s job.”

Last edited:

Top Bottom