Who do you want to win the national title tonight?

Who do you want to win the national title tonight?

• Texas Christian

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • Georgia

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

I'm with you, that's why I am a Gopher fan. I always go for the underdog. Always have and always will.

I was cheering for TCU but I kind of felt their post Michigan game video was in poor taste. If it was a rivalry, I’d be OK with it, but otherwise you take your win, shake hands and say nice things about your opponent and move on IMO.

So I don’t really care at this point.

Last edited:

I will always cheer against repeat champions as the gophers are still the last team the 3peat

If tcu wins tonight that’s safe another two years at least

I was cheering for TCU but I kind of felt their post Michigan game video was in poor taste. If it was a rivalry, I’d be OK with it, but otherwise you take your win, shake hands and say nice things about your opponent and move on IMO.

So I don’t really care at this point.
There is a little history to it.
Earlier in the year TCU made a video about maybe Texas?
Then Michigan beat Ohio state and basically copied the video.
So Michigan kind of had it coming

For the record, all 3 videos were stupid

I'm going Horned Frogs.

I'm giving myself a 60% chance of staying awake until the final gun.

I think the advertised Kick-off is 6:45 PM which is a little earlier than I can recall in past years, so that's why I have gone beyond it being 50-50.

Goooooooo Dawgs!!! Sick’em!! Woof, woof, woof!

I’m expecting a good game. Think this could be much closer than some think and I’m leaning towards another track meet like the semis.

Would prefer to see TCU win since they are the underdog but in the end I just hope it is a close game and really don’t care who comes out on top.

I have no interest in the game aside from the $$ I bet with a coworker. We flipped a coin. I have Georgia -13 or something.

I think this could get really, really, really ugly and I don't think Smart has enough class to pump the brakes when he's up 40.

Hell yeah! TCU hopefully going to be making this a game.

PJ would have a called a timeout on that defensive lapse by TCU. Fans would have bitched about it.

I always prefer the underdogs and I like TCU generally. Go Frogs! They look a little overmatched at this point.

This is getting as ugly as I feared. Michigan losing was a bad loss. TCU is not elite

This is getting as ugly as I feared. Michigan losing was a bad loss. TCU is not elite

Yup. McCarthy throwing two pick sixes lost Michigan that game. Have to imagine they'd be giving Georgia a much better game.

Well so much for a close game. Going to take a miracle for TCU to get back in this one. Their defense has no answer for anything Georgia is throwing at them.

Yup. McCarthy throwing two pick sixes lost Michigan that game. Have to imagine they'd be giving Georgia a much better game.
I think there is zero doubt that Michigan could give Georgia a better game but they probably would have struggled as well. Ohio State was the best shot of knocking off this Georgia team and they came up just short.

Would love to see TCU win, but ain’t gonna happen. Watching on ESPN News Skycast, and love just hearing the PA guy give the play by play - no xtra bs. I am getting tired of hearing, “1st down Georgia“.

Would love to see TCU win, but ain’t gonna happen. Watching on ESPN News Skycast, and love just hearing the PA guy give the play by play - no xtra bs. I am getting tired of hearing, “1st down Georgia“.
TCU is going to need one heck of a halftime pep talk to get back in this one :)

“Nearly a Gopher” Bear Alexander with a sack. He sure would have looked good in maroon and gold.

Speaking as someone who likes good games, it's unfortunate TCU got here. Fun offense, but just a brutal defense all year in an average conference. Only a horrible coaching performance by Michigan got them here.

“Nearly a Gopher” Bear Alexander with a sack. He sure would have looked good in maroon and gold.

I remember hearing his name. I don't recall how close we actually were, though. Top ten or something?

Top Bottom