Who do you want to coach the gophers?

atlmike

Reaction score
First, do you think anyone decent would take the job given the university doesn't spend any money on football (and probably no other sports for that matter)? Who would want to coach a program with the smallest budget in the big ten? I remember when Bob Stoops was the defensive coord at Florida, he wouldn't even interview for the job. He knew better. Dungy's never going to do it. Who do you think would take the job? Seriously...

Maybe you'd be better off checking the 15-20 threads on the same topic that have been posted since the First Half of the South Dakota game. :horse::horse::horse:

Mike Hohensee should be the next coach. No one else is even close to his credentials.

I still want either Bar Rafaeli or one of the Marx brothers.

Interesting. Doesn't seem to have college coaching experience, or am I missing something?

We got walloped. 10-1.

Liriano got pulled in the fourth because of illness, then it got ugly. Luckily it looks like the lads who got tagged are not going to post season.

Recently I thought I'd try an ice cream diet. I didn't think it'd work, but I thought it was worth the effort. I mean how would you like to go through life not eating ice cream trying to lose a few pounds, and then you find out that you can actually lose weight eating the stuff. So I thought I'd better try it. I went to Walmart and loaded up on B&J and a gallon of vanilla and started eating.

I regretfully have to report that I gained 15 pounds. It didn't work. It was a sad realization.

They sell Ben and Jerrys at Walmart?

Hell yeah, cheapest in town. Man if you're going to be serious about your ice cream you have to know these things.

man.... cant wait for my 1st night game at TCF Bank. 1-2 record or not, gonna support my team tonight.

Rays or Yanks? Personally, I want another shot at the Evil Empire.

I'm hoping we get the Yanks in round two. I'd really hate to get beat in round one by the yanks again.

My sources have said that Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are getting ready to make a push to become the next Gophers HC. Both have been clawing at the opportunity to make the Gophers a National Powerhouse again. My sources have also confirmed that they will be willing to work with a $1 million annual salary. My sources have said an announcment will be coming within the next few weeks on which one of these two might get the job.

My sources have also said that Nick Saban and Urban Meyer have been talking to each other and might both take the position and team up together to create a super HC while at the Gophers. My sources have just dropped a BOMBSHELL indeed.

Fox News tweeted that sources say Knute Rockne is interested.

Coaching Staff I'm hoping for

I'm hoping to see the following coaching staff in place for next year:

Head Coach: Bud Grant
Off Coord: Urban Meyer
Def Coord: Bob Stoops
LB Coach: Joe Paterno
OL Coach: Kirk Ferentz
RB Coach: John Robinson
WR Coach: Steve Spurrier
DB Coach: Mike Tomlin
DL Coach: Buddy Ryan
ST Coach: Frank Beamer

Partially serious proposal:

Tony Dungy signs a four year contract and retains Tim Brewster as recruiting coordinator and heir apparent.

I'm hoping to see the following coaching staff in place for next year:

Head Coach: Bud Grant
Off Coord: Urban Meyer
Def Coord: Bob Stoops
LB Coach: Joe Paterno
OL Coach: Kirk Ferentz
RB Coach: John Robinson
WR Coach: Steve Spurrier
DB Coach: Mike Tomlin
DL Coach: Buddy Ryan
ST Coach: Frank Beamer

I have to admit, I am a little disapointed in your coaching jobs. I dont see the current TE coach from the Broncos in there.

My sources have also said that Nick Saban and Urban Meyer have been talking to each other and might both take the position and team up together to create a super HC while at the Gophers. My sources have just dropped a BOMBSHELL indeed.

My sources tell me that your sources suck ass.

Top Bottom