Who Do You Think Will Not Return?

Which players on scholarship do you think will not be returning next year?

• Total voters

I would be mildly surprised if anyone left.

Obviously I think there is a chance Mbakwe could leave, but he is the only one that would make sense to me. But, if I had to bet on it, I would guess he stays.

Not any of the choices...But I choose Blake Hoffarber and Al Nolen. Those are the only sure ones I can think of.

The poll is moot.
<jesse jackson>
I choose nobody, but I cannot vote.

It feels like a very unstable situation. Mbakwe is gone for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if any or all of Sampson, Williams and Armelin don't come back.

This is a terrible thread.

I think you are right. I was tempted to name a name or two. But we have had too much movement. I hope they all want to stay and improve. That would be a good sign for Gopher basketball. I like what I am hearing from Tubby so far since the season has ended and I am hoping that the players do to.

Jammer

It feels like a very unstable situation. Mbakwe is gone for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if any or all of Sampson, Williams and Armelin don't come back.

It feels like a very stable situation. Mbakwe is 50/50. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone else does come back. JIMHO.

:)

Why wouldn't Rodney be back? I'd be absolutely shocked if he wasn't playing for the Gophers next season. He's already made it clear that he doesn't intend to go pro and I believe him. Hopefully he works hard in the offseason and comes back a more confident player. I'm looking forward to seeing what type of season he has next year.

If there were an option to vote the OP as the person I don't want back, I would vote.

What if you don't think anyone is leaving? Where's that option?

Why not list each member of the coaching staff? Not exactly stellar performances this past year.

This is a terrible thread.

rose...this is a great thread, if only we had more choices. I would have voted that GopherHole Basketball Forum will not be back next year because of too many stupid and terrible threads. But, what do I know?

Why? It asks a valid question, Mbakwe may leave for the NBA, and Rodney is always being hyped up by some people who are really stupid so who knows?

I wouldn't have a problem with this thread if it was titled

"make a baseless claim about what is going to happen to a 22 year old (or younger kid) here and then try to explain why you think your baseless claim is valid despite having absolutely nothing to back up your claim"

Just wondering. How many run-ins with the law does a student-athlete get before his scholarship is invaldated?

I wonder what the count was when news of Colton leaving broke?

That count would provide sufficient evidence for me to claim that this is a terrible thread.

Colton had 1 vote before the news broke, I voted after the fact and was number 2 for Colt, which is why I stated..."now I can vote."

I wonder what the count was when news of Colton leaving broke?

That count would provide sufficient evidence for me to claim that this is a terrible thread.

If it's such a terrible thread, why have you not only voted, but also posted four replies? Ridiculous.

I wouldn't have a problem with this thread if it was titled

"make a baseless claim about what is going to happen to a 22 year old (or younger kid) here and then try to explain why you think your baseless claim is valid despite having absolutely nothing to back up your claim"

Yeah, 41 word titles are pretty common on message boards. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom