Who do you hate more Wis. or Iowa?

Iowa because the state smells like pig manure. And our governement needed to waste money to try and fix the dam problem.

Wisconsin....by a mile. Iowa fans are just dumb. Wisconsin fans are dumb and unjustifiably arrogant.

ioweeeeee in football, becky in everything else.

I hate wisconsin more. The w doesn't even deserve to be capitalized. I wont do it.

Wiskey, tho the Hogeyes are a very close second, and my Bro in Quad Cities knows it.

It depends on who we are playing. When we are playing the red team I hate them more. When we are playing the team "whose name is not to be mentioned" in black/yellow I hate them more.

If I meet people that are not fans but from Iowa or Wisconsin they are often some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

wisconsin and it's not even close. I hate michigan more than iowa.

The only thing nice about Wis. is the girls arrogant and nice. Other then that, Wis. is dumb and arrogant.

I hate Iowa more in football. but with Wisconsin, I just hate all their sports and fans and coaches. Camp Randall/beer/brats is all they got.

IOWA by far. I can't stand any of their sports teams and their fans are asses!

Fan wise = IA

It used to be WI. However, before/during/after this past IA game, IA took over the top spot. My experience with IA fans in the past was great; good natured ribbing/mocking, name calling, but at the end of the day we could agree to disagree over a few beers.

I can't explain it, but this year they put Wisconsin to shame and were over the top rude/mean/a-holish. I'm a easy going guy, but those clowns got under my skin...and that was before the game even started. It only got worse during/after.

Teams wise= WI hands down

" It only got worse during/after"

Especially for one gal and one guy!!!

I definately hate wisconsin more. I hate everything about the state from the badgers to the packers to the brewers and so on. I also hate when people from Wisconsin refer to the University of Wisconsin as 'Madison.' We dont call The U "Minneapolis." Just little things about the state make me mad.

wisconsin for sure

iowa fans have "little state syndrome".........you can kind of understand it

and yes.......i would go michigan second

iowa is kind of like a gnat to me

BOTH!!! Slight edge to Wisconsin

Both

trash is trash.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin by far. They are arrogant and have delusions about who they and their team are.

Wisconsin because I hate all things Wisconsin, Badgers, Packers, Brewers, dont really care about the Bucks. Iowweee Cornhawk fans are just dilusional and thrive on stating that they made so many January bowl games and 55-0, and that they took our goal posts. I still cant believe the fans at the dome let them pig farmers do that.

Hate a Whole State?

What do you mean? Hate a whole state? I have friends and relatives in both. Maybe a better question might be which state do you most want to beat in athletic competition? :confused:

Iowa - Hands Down

Wisconsin suffers from "recency" delusions, and are more like your sibling that you fight with constantly (but probably more like you than you recognize - or care to admit).

Iowa - they are those a$$-hole neighbors that you . . . just . . . can't . . . stand. And cannot relate to in almost any way.

Top Bottom